This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ralph Schmeer Ralph Schmeer 6 years, 4 months ago.

free

• Profile photo of Ralph Schmeer

You know it is comming but jsut have to wait that is cliffhangering at its best  

Things go wrong and that is how we learn

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

it can’t. As long as it comes out its on time.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of James Keeling

True love is always free baby!!!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

Profile photo of Doug St.Cyr

Just because it doesn’t cost money doesn’t make it free. I still have to go through the effort of subscribing to the feed,downloading the podcast, and spend my time listening to it. Is my time free?

..ok ok I’ll cut back on my meds and get out of this wierd introspective mood…….honest! It hurts my brain too much when I think.

I just need another chapter….where are those damn headphones???

Profile photo of gw gandy

Just because I kiss the prettiest girls and drive my truck too fast,…  

But thank you for your time seemed more inline with the first part of my comment.

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

Profile photo of Donald Martin

You were going for a little Bartles and James action there at the end, "thank you for your support"

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

When an expectation has been set, with both sides being privy to all of the details, it establishes certain requirements.  When those expectations are met on a consistent basis, the grounds for the ongoing expectation become more and more valid over the course of time.  On these principles, the expectation of a new episode is valid and should be honored.  

Now… That being said… Screw y’all!  He’ll have the new episodes out when he has them done!  Not before, so quit yer bitchen and man-up! or woman-up!  or transgender/bi/alien/whatever-up! (for you in the pc crowd).  He’s provided enough to be allotted whatever leniency he requires as to the timetable and I for one am more than willing to wait for as long as I have to for it to happen.  

Thank you for your time.

Profile photo of gw gandy

question. How could anything u receive free ever be considered late?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.