This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Maia W Maia W 7 years, 1 month ago.

Forum Subscriptions…

• Profile photo of Maia W

I’ve been getting my notices, but yeah it doesn’t say anything about Scott in the address/”From”name field. Mine are from “drupal”.

————
    KnitWitch

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

FYI: there is still an issue with E-Mail delivery to comcast email accounts. This should be fixed by the end of this week.

Profile photo of Daniel Dziubanski

Duh, I decided to clean out my gmail box, and all this crap from drupal … All fixed, dumbass (Dan)

Profile photo of Dustin Climer

Hey dan, just tested it out, forum subscription works on my end, I will say, check your spam box, mine initially went there, and it should be from “drupal” or “drupal@scottsigler.com” and the subject will be [Scott Sigler: Bestselling Horror Author and Failed Pimp] thread subscription update for danield :Example Forum Thread X

drupal being the content management system Robbie Trencheny monitors this site with.

Good luck!
    tubface

Profile photo of Daniel Dziubanski

Forum Subscriptions are not working, would be nice to get a notification of an active subscribed thread.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.