This topic contains 33 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 3 months ago.

Forum alliances

maybe they just toned him down and gave him bigger hair. Here’s the Dungeon Masters don’t have levels commercial. Let me know if you think it’s the same guy. If it is, they’ve really toned him down…sadly.

While we’re at it, here a link to what may be one of the best commercials ever, by Nextel. I smile and chuckle every time I see it. It has nothing to do with Sigler, although I suppose this is what we’re spiraling toward without fresh junk…

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

you mean you’re a circus freak?

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

They changed Sprint guys? 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

but thats slackerqueens job. i admire her for assisting the mentally challenged
    Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

you shouldn’t laugh at your new partner in crime. Mumo needs you.

– Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! (May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!)

Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

You can’t use big words like “stinkmaster” if you expect Mumo to answer you. He’s clearly still trying to figure out what it means. Remember Nate, just because he’s bigger than you, it doesn’t mean he’s in a higher grade.

– Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! (May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!)

it was easy

you’re excited about cracking your own secret code!

– Prospice tibi–ut Gallia, to quoque in tres partes dividaris.

yay! this is super duper!

i cant! (try to figure out how i secretly coded the subject!)

-any answer would be inadequate
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Can you belorbr zmsyrd vp,[;ryr omsn////… damn it! Sorry, I was using Nate’s keyboard. What I was trying to say is, can you believe Nate’s inability to use a spell-checker or dictionary?

is DORK.

Yes they did. Scroll down the thread…

What comes before one? 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence?

Dont geeks get flushed? 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence?

He is #00

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

why is it mumo"00" why the two zeros?!?!??!?!?!?

lol

I guess n8man is used to that at his school. now would he be a nerd or a jock?

LOL 

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

-i work with/in this, don’t need it here, even in jest
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

and his official number is 00, it is not his IQ but a nod to his ……..I have no Idea…what does  it stand  for..Mr. Mumo00?
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

I love that commercial–but think the original Sprint guy was better than the one they use now.

we’re all homies.
    im just referencing the "axis" mumo referenced

Not to be rude, but it sounds about as petty as high school cliques of ‘Jocks’ and ‘Nerds’.

name that commercial

I’m getting tired, and I’m going to hit the sack. Even so, I’m clearly up later than you, grasshopper! (I win.)

Shut up, you dork. (BTW, what level Dungeon Master are you?) Oh, you might have missed a few key alliances, Mr. Obvious boy! I crack me up.

feel free to discuss the stench of your enimies

and why mumo’s name has two "0"s after it

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.