This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 5 months ago.

Forgive me, General Siglerisimo

I say the subsequent like the FDO and i get looks from people. I just look back at them with the "c’mon, correct me" look. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I’ve been going though every dictionary that I come across and, with cleverly placed whiteout and a number 4 pencil, changing the pronunciation from "sub’se-quent" to "sub-se’quent".  I figure if I do enough of them it’ll catrch on.  Now if I can only hack into dictionary.com the coup will be complete.

One would think that bang GORE would be moe attractive to the King of Gore than bang GER, but perhaps, like all things unsavory to Das FDO, GORE will be shortened in spelling and/or pronounciation to GR, as in "GRRRRRR I’m about to rape your skull!" and such. Slayer!!! Speaking of Slayer…

Just like every Ruler before him. The FDO will change the pronunciation of any word he feels needs adjustment. Hell, all of Spain sound like they have a lisp because of one king.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Nect year for college. I shall inform the FDO of your need of lashings upon my arrival!

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

I’m enjoying the reading in Contagious, as always.  Things are setting up for Ye Ending O’ Doom(tm) when I heard about Continental Flight 2961 from Detroit to Bangor.  I bow my head in shame for bringing this up, but it’s said like Bang Gore, not Banger.  That way, you don’t have to get a few Brewer(s) before you need to Bangor.  … Because of that thing I just mentioned.  Yep, this is me at 4 AM with a thought stuck in my head.  

As punishment for causing doubt upon Count Sigula, I shall take a Penance of an afternoon of Batheing Baby McButters and 50 Hey Everybody!s.  (Like Hail Marys, but corrupted by The Hutchins (Sayeth Not His Name).  With my confession proclaimed and my penance begun, I shall slink back into the shadows. Note to self: replace light bulbs.  Shadows becoming tripping haz-GAH! damnit. *limps away* 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.