This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 3 years, 3 months ago.

Forgive a dumb question from a newbie…

2/27/2011 –

I recently discovered Scott’s books through Nerdist podcast. I have now listened to 3: Infected, Rookie and EarthCore. (JUST finished EarthCore this morning…)

Probably missed this, but was it ever explained how the platinum knives ended up in South America? Was there a second ship??? Did the tunnels stretch all the way down to South America???

Thanks!!

GM

I’ll give this one to you for free. There is another colony of the Rocktopi that is in south america. No worries though, I was confused a little about it too

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

Thanks for the help, but I’m still confused.

I understand and accept that there was another colony, but where were the origins of that other colony?

Were there 2 spaceships originally?

Or, if there was 1 spaceship only, were they to have migrated underground to South America? Did they cover this in the book?

now I understand. It is assumed that there were 2 ships, one that landed in the states and another in South America

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

OK…. that works for me. Although part of me is now thinking that the second colony is fodder for the sequel….and so perhaps the answer might be out there somewhere in Sigler’s own words.

you’ve been most kind.

We don’t need no stinkin’ sequel. And it’s not called MT. FITZROY. And it’s not slated to be written in 2013.

Fool you best be getting to rewriting that damn story if you know whats good for ya!!!!

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

…..you say things like this?? Methinks A is going to take you into the back room of the ØøD and bitch slap your ass.

2013, huh? So that means Nocturnal in 2011, Earthcore in 2012, and Mt. Fitzroy in 2013? Not leaving yourself much breathing room, my friend. And we all know you’re never wrong. Mayhaps might thee be mistaken here? Or couldst the slate perhaps fall and break betwixt now and then?

• “Misery can be so attractive, when making yourself happy is the only alternative.” — Anthrax

A book a year seems to be the norm for the Dark Lord lately, no?

They haven’t established quite as regular a schedule as the dependable folks over at Døm, though Cool

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.