This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tena Kolakowski Tena Kolakowski 2 years, 12 months ago.

Followup to Ancestor Plush for my kid (from like a year ago)

• Profile photo of Tena Kolakowski

I think my kid may be accurately described as “weird” if nothing else. I’m grooming him to follow in the FDO’s inky shadow. Just the other day he was carrying around a lego man made with about 14 heads, telling people “I have lots of heads. That makes me happy.”

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

ohh sweet there are 3 available right now, maybe i should make a whole pack of ancestors

Profile photo of Smiley_Glad_Hand

So I’m definitely way late here, but may I just say…”super cool”!…super mean. 8-)

Your kid must be a tough nut, if I slept with that thing I’d have nightmares for sure ha

Profile photo of David Taylor

*hopes they will be there until the 14th*

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

Profile photo of Tena Kolakowski

So there are now 3 more Ancestors in the store, and these will be the last for a little while, since I have to make costumes for my monsters…er… kids for Halloween.

In the meantime, if you want to add the store’s RSS feed to your reader, then you can always see when I add more Ancestors. http://www.etsy.com/shop/MusicMemoriesandMore/rss

Profile photo of Nemesis0

there used to be ringtones from Infected. I used to have the triangles saying “Feed us, we’re hungry” as my ringtone on my old phone.

Here they are: http://www.myxer.com/artist/id/604126/Scott-Sigler/

So have you thought of talkin to the FDO about making ringtones out of the theme songs or interesting catch phrases from Sigler books

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

I would have to say that you most deff have some demand for those little critters around here!!!

I have enough material for 2 more Ancestors, and given the popularity I’ll be making lots more when I get more materials!! I will try to get the next 2 up and listed sometime this week.

We do also have custom ringtones on our site if anyone is interested. They are pretty awesome.

They lasted until my Pay-Day, so i got myself one and i got one for my dads bday

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

YOU WOULD BUY THEM!!!! Lol, damn I was hoping no one would notice until i got paid >.>

Seriously though NerdGasm should totally make more of those. I know you just made them for ya kids but I know alot of Junkies would buy those, I know I would buy at least two. You should think about making more and selling your wares >.>

Profile photo of Nemesis0

Cause it’s sold out

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

Or my brain at o-dark thirty in the morning, but I can’t see how to order… I am going to send a note at etsy and go from there. I love them and I want a mating pair.

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

YEAH BITCHES I JUST GOT THE LST 2 FOR NOW!!!!

I just hope that they are still there when payday comes around!!!!

I know a lot of you were interested in these Ancestor plushes and I *finally* managed to get some more of these ready! They are available on my etsy page http://www.etsy.com/listing/82048367/ancestor-plush

I know it says that when they’re gone, they’re gone, but if they are super popular I may make more. :-)

My son STILL loves his and now wants me to make his baby sister an ancestor. He makes it fight with his dinosaurs.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to put a picture in here, as photosharing software is blocked at work, so no pics in here, sorry :-( but there are a bunch on the etsy page, including one with the FDO himself and his own Ancestor!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.