This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 4 years, 9 months ago.

Fix Rookie Ch 7 Please

Please let me know if you find any errors in Nocturnal and I will fix them. I did not Re-Master that one, but I should still be able to correct anything.

If you DO find anything, please either email me direct or start a new thread. Go ahead and let this one die.

Did I mention you RAWK?

I know it’s a pleasure to listen to the FDO’s work, but listening with a critical ear really does help us out. The vast majority of people are only going to listen to Scooters words once. We want that one time to be the highest quality humanly possible. We won’t get a second chance like you’ve been kind enough to grant us. So THANK YOU!

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

And could find nothing wrong. So that’s good news. But now I’m thinking it may have been Nocturnal, so I guess I’ll go listen to that, too.

BigJohn

You give good crack…

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

…..until I went back and repaired it. It got ‘damaged’ in the transition between the RTT and posting it to PB.com. Glad to hear that it was localized. Hoping it was just that one. Thanks!

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

It was definitely localized – either consecutive episodes, or one whole episode. I thought it was at least two.

Could be my downloads may have been mucked up, too. I’ll re-download them and give ‘em a re-listen.

BigJohn

I’m surprised no had mentioned it to me sooner considering how FUBARed it was. I shudder to think how many bad copies are out there. Embarassed

And kudos on posting this in precisely the right location to get my attention quickly. You RAWK! If the give CH function were working, I’d toss some your way. Good job, Junkie!

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Still not quite sure how I managed to mangle it that bad. Cest la vie. It’s fixed now. Let me know if you have any more issues.

Anytime you notice a problem with one of the ‘casts, don’t be shy about sounding off about it. There’s a few ways you can go about it.

You can either:

1. email Scott (scott@scottsigler.net) or me (sadock76@msn.com)
    2. start a new thread here – the odds of us catching a random comment in an existing thread aren’t that good
    3. DM one of us on Twitter
    4. send one of us a message on Facebook

I noticed you said “some” in the comment you linked to. Are there other episodes that are messed up besides #7? If there are, please let me know which ones so I can go back and repair them. Scott and I both want the Junkies to have the highest quality audio possible.

Thanks,

Arioch Morningstar – Producer of DøøM

I had mentioned it (without specifics, unfortunately) a little while ago, too. Sorry for not being more forthcoming. Now that I know who to contact, you can bet I’ll be more diligent!

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3231#comment-73520

BigJohn

LaughingLaughingLaughing

….for letting us know!

I’m listening to the rookie again because I just recommended it to a few friends. I want them to be able to enjoy it the same as I did the first time I listened… but when I got to Ch. 7 its so choppy and messed up I’m afraid when they get to chapter 7 they will be missing out on a lot of the jokes and story. Its really hard to follow and it wasn’t like that the first 3 times I listened. Now its all messed up.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.