This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 4 months ago.

Finished "Infected"

Shhh… guys! don’t ruin it for the others… There are those who haven’t heard or read the ending yet!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

I must have a different version of the book than you do, ext237. Or I need to stop taking Robitussen and NoDoz and switch to something stronger.

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

i’ve read the whole book of "infection", And i have not read anything about football in it. besides the brief comparisons and perry.

Kick-tail ending man!  Not going to mention details and be "that guy" who spoils stuff for people.  But man I could totally envison myself as one of the people in the football stadium as the spaceship landed and the 100,000 triangles started attacing the football fans.  FANTASTIC ending!

I was surprised you used "explostion" rather than "emplosion" technology to kill everyone, doesn’t blowing up the football stadium carry the risk of flinging triangles out into the parkinglot where thye could crawl into nearby homes and kill people? 

Or is that how the next book starts off?

I’ll never view football the same again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.