This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Charles Hannum Jr Charles Hannum Jr 5 years, 9 months ago.

Finished CONTAGIOUS? Post that Amazon.com review

• Profile photo of Charles Hannum Jr

Here you go:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2659HX609M681/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

This is high praise from me. 

Profile photo of Jeremy Jenkins

I posted my thoughts on the novel section, so I’m gonna post it over here.

The book was definitely intense.  One of the best books I’ve read in a long time, and the ending I felt was the only way to go. 

I can’t wait for Pandemic now.  After reading Infected and Contagious, I want more.  Could the infection truly live on in some sort of fashion?  Could zombies walk the EARTH?!  WILL THE FATE OF MANKIND DIE AS WE KNOW IT?!  HOLY JEEBUS, WRITE THE FUCKING BOOK!!!Yell

You’ve got yourself a new junkie, Mr. Sigler!  I love your writing style, and you drop more f-bombs than any of the other authors I read now.  (I’m pretty one-dimensional; I’m influenced by the who’s who of horror fiction.)

Keep on truckin, Mr. Sigler!

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

you cannot edit it
    #
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of James Keeling

Was under the impression this forum was for those who had finished the book…  I’ll edit this one out and start a new "spoiler" forum for it.  Thanks for the catch… 

Can’t seem to edit the one above…   For the new forum topic click here:

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/2461

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of

Those Amazon reviews really do move books, so throw up your goodies on there in a CONTAGIOUS review. But no spoilers in the review!

Option #4 was going to be in effect.  No matter what happened to any of them, it wasn’t going to make a difference…  It just felt good to read about it, even though it didn’t really accomplish anything … ergo – mastabatory …

JAM! DON’T POST SPOILERS ON THIS SITE! YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE MEANT TO POST WHAT YOU POSTED IN THE COMMENT TITLE, BUT HAD TO YANK IT.

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

Is that the positive mastabatory or the roll the eyes what else could he do mastabatory? 

Profile photo of Stephen Brissette

Phenom-(wait for it)-enal! It was the best ride I have had since,.. well since "Infected".

Surprising, intelligent, funny and change-my-shorts scary at times (ok, most of the time). This is a wonderful sequel and amazing enough to stand on its own. However I must agree with AlphaGirl, the ending left me stunned, shocked and (CENSORED by SIGLER).

Maybe,.. just maybe my Pope General Overlord will make it up to me in part three, (if he hasn’t completely annihilated our planet before then).

Sincerely,.. Thank You Scott, Thank You!

(and my best thoughts to EQ) 

DUDE! NO SPOILERS! NOT EVEN SUBTLE SPOILERS! BUT GLAD YOU ENJOYED THAT SHIZ — THE GENERAL.

==========================

"To Sleep, perchance to Dream – and see silver bugs, blue triangles and Snakeface riding an Ancestor comin’ at ya!" – Shakespeare in the FDO world.

Perry’s actions at the end were a bit mastabatory though….  Thoughts?

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Profile photo of mel horner

it was ex well written i didnt out it down and was finished in 4 hours cant wait for your next fing book

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

I just posted the first review for Contagious at chapters.indigo.ca! It would have gone up sooner, but my internet connection crapped out on me and I lost my first attempt.

that was wild. i just sat on the bus stunned.

Profile photo of A Kovacs

Had to wait to post mine until I’d recovered from the ending.

Well, mostly recovered anyway. 

Just posted my review.

thanks for another GREAT read.

Profile photo of

Much appreciated.

Profile photo of James Eager

I also walked into B&N localaly and foudn 2 copies facing the door as I walked into the store.

Proud member of DOMREC, X-ray company.

Profile photo of

If you posted a review on Amazon.com or other sites, comment here and let me know.

Profile photo of

Junkies, if you finished CONTAGIOUS and you liked it, drop a review for it at Amazon.com, Borders.com, Barnesandnoble.com, etc. These reviews really do help move more books. And if you bought from a bookstore, the best place to leave a review is Amazon.com.

And while you’re there, "vote up" other reviews. "Was this review helpful?" Click "yes."

Social Media book sites like GoodReads.com and Shelfari.com also help somewhat.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.