This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Alex Langley Alex Langley 6 years, 10 months ago.

Finally!!!

Desperate Junkies do desperate things…

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

…I am desperate. Again, where is my fix? Sigler Godd have the indecency to kill me or give me my fix as soon as possible. I AM SELFISH. I do not care about your problems and lively hood. I need my fix.
    Eternally yours, The Irishman from Ohio

in reference to his (DAMN HIM) physical stature??
    hehehehehehehe
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

i just lost my dinner. It was only good the first time.

And it’s litterally like reusing the syringe.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

outstanding picture there dude…………..real, staged or photoshopped??*
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

You know, it IS physically possible to put the old stories back on the rotation to try to stave off the cravings… but it’s sort of like putting on dirty underwear; not something you really prefer, but you’d be surprised what you do when the jones hits.

Lol its been a while since the last bloodcasts, I have to admit it was exciting to finally here the intro music to his new podcast.

Everyone needs a little Sigler in them… Wait did that sound wrong to you?

Got to admit it, I am a Sigler junky!!! I listened to your last two novels and when that ran out, I used up all of the blood cast, went into the DT’s. Thank the un-breathing, we have something new and weird to hit up with. All hale the SIGLER!!!!

Stay drenched in blood brother!

BTH

After being home with a sick kid for the fourth time in as many weeks on Halloween, I was incredibly ready to pop the ear buds in and get a fresh dose of Sigler. Glad to be back in your weekly presence.

…and yes, it is always on time because everybody knows Scott Sigler is the most reliable and consistent podcaster in the history of mankind, right? Can’t wait to hear the big news and bonus episode on Sunday!

KnitWitch

Hell Yeah!

About freakin’ time you damn dirty pusher!

Cough up the next episode or the Pookie gets it!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Just wanted to say! YEH! Finally a new podcast! Haven’t been able to sleep for weeks without a Sigler fix. Now I can finally rela…. Well, wait, the next is not till Sunday? God damnit! I need double doses, man! Wait, I do everything in quads. Come on Scott?! How about 4 episodes a week, no, a day! Yeh!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.