This topic contains 53 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Bob Laramee Bob Laramee 4 years, 6 months ago.

Final Push to 7000! Sign UP already, You Lurkers

looks like we moved to this thread instead:

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3641

Caught your post and happened to look… Up to 7022 already! They’re really streaming in now, aren’t they?

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Are we not announcing new junkies anymore, now that we’ve hit 7K?

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

tells you you’re scum so you’ll play some GODDAMN FOOTBALL WITH SOME SORT OF GODDAMN INTENSITY, YOU LITTLE MEALY-MOUTH, PANTYWAIST JACK-TURD!!!!

That’s how I roll.

Faith – that which enables us to believe things we know to be untrue (Bram Stoker’s Dracula)

And only one to go!!! Come on!!!!!!!

Faith – that which enables us to believe things we know to be untrue (Bram Stoker’s Dracula)

for being # 7000!!!! You’ll be a hero!!!!!! So come on… who wants it?!?!?!?

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

come on, you 106 slacking guest bastards!!!!!11111

Come on already – we are almost there!!!

and we only need 5 to make 7000! If you all sign up right now, we’ll be over the mark!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sign up already!!!!!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

How can you come here to visit and not want to stay???

And 50 guest online. Please, let’s do this in time for hte Virtual Bar fight! Sign up already! Pluuuuleeeeezzzz

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616]

I never thought of that! She blamed it on the calender people…. yeah, right! [flickr-photo:id=4331979917,size=m]

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Kind of like the seconds at the sock store…. or maybe your “friends” just wanted to play a little joke and see how many holidays you would celebrate on the wrong day just because the calendar told you to.

(Hey, sometimes conspiracy theories are correct!)

Check out what it says on the 10th. Yep, that’s right! CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Told ya’ll I wasn’t losing it!!!

And yes, I have a personalized calendar! My best friend works for a graphic design firm and I’m their Notary Public, so I got a personalized calendar from them. Pretty cool huh?

[flickr-photo:id=4361930363,size=m]

From the flu. It’s OK

my calendar said it was on the 10th! I haven’t been to work since I got sick on Thursday and that’s where my calendar is, but when I go back to work, I’ll scan it and post it! I’m not crazy!!!! Well… that’s still out for discussion, but I blame this on my calendar!

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Limited time offer – join now and recieve extra special smoochies from GirlCo! Kiss

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

And 55 guests online! C’mon guesties, you know you want to sign up!

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Quick… All of you sign up and we’ve done it (5 of you don’t have to but not you 5 .. you still have to… you know I’m talking about you!)

We’d be soooo close … comeon!

Go on admit it we all know that’s what you did

(cos we’ve all done the same at least once this month…. all them 2’s and 1’s are confusing enuff but throw in a couple of zeroes and we’re all fucked)

I stand corrected. I guess my calendar doesn’t know what it’s talking about! Tongue out

[flickr-photo:id=4346470571,size=m]

But I checked a couple sites and they all said Sunday, Feb. 14. Are you in a time bubble and it’s already Sunday there? Does my hubby remember Valentines Day?

TODAY is Chinese New Year!!! You all better hurry up either way!!!!!!!!

If we go wti the Chinese New Year that starts on Feb. 14 (year of the metal tiger).

We need 99 and there are more than 60 guest online RIGHT NOW. DO it, become a Junkie. If not for yourself, for the FDO. If not for the FDO, do it FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!

d’oh. there he is. still relevant message here, but now properly welcomed in the countdown thread.

Daymo, although it would have been better if he brought his 87 friends that are still guests. Daymo…start making calls! we need more junkies!

could get us so much closer! sign up!

That’s the truth !! even if you mostly just read the posts there just might be that one post you want to reply to really bad and then you remember DAMN I CANT FUCKIN RESPOND CAUSE IM JUST A FUCKIN GUEST and you dont want that to happen to you. Join and know the love of the great FDO bestows upon his ever grow horde of ever loving demonic murderous children !! or else ?

Nothing escapes my grasp motherfuckers !! Nothing !! Not demons,angels,saints,damned,not even god or satan,not even that sadist bitch called the angel of death. You’re all my bitches because there aint no place to run and hide you stupid talking monkeys !

That’s just insane!!! Look guests, there’s a link at the top of the page. It says *JOIN THE CULT!*. Click that, fill in some info and make it official!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!!

…….and they get published right away.

Isn’t that worth taking 5 minutes to do?

You know you want to…….

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life empty of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

That, or you are actually poly. Laughing

Or just messing with us. Undecided

Whatever. Important thing is that you’re having fun. Cheers! Smile

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life empty of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

71 guests online?!?!?!?!? You really need to sign up!!! No need to hang out behind the scenes!!! Hang out with the cool kids!!!! Be one of us!! JOIN! JOIN!!! JOIN!!!

Is always on the table for all the wonderous junkies. Wink

granted…you’re all going to be too far away, so i’ll drink all five for you. but know this…i drink these in your honor!

I don’t think I have ever seen the count over 100. And that is just guest’s. Come on people sign up now. Be a junkie like the rest of us.

OUT…

hey wait, i didn’t get the bite offer. no fair

Now if only the numbers that we needed would sign up… C’mon guesties! I promise only to bite if you want me to. ;)

If the 57 guests online right now sign up, we’ll be more than 1/4 of the way there!!!

Come on!!! Do it!!! You know you want to!!!

slow couple days for new junkies, but lots of guests as usual! sign up!!

Thats 19.8% of what we need to hit 7k and that’s how many lurkers there are out there. Sign up already ladies!

To get 315 people.  Very Close

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
  • NOW, dammit!
  • [flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo, Twowire, I_AM, Gmork,

maebreakall, SlackerQueen, SynapticJam, KristenMae

& the Harveys

OK, here’s the plan. Every junkie needs to get at least 2 people to sign up  this week. Promise them untold hours of pleasure, free stuff, and the chance to have a cameo or even a starring role in a NY Times Best Seller! If that doesn’t work, lie.

And you lurkers. Yes, You!! What are you waiting for? How can we sweeten this deal for you? What will it take for me to get you to put your name on the dotted line today?

Just click here!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Is this where we need to bring out the kids with Sigerlitis so that we can tug on your heartstrings and get you people to make the committment? Jerry Lewis is warming up, don’t make us send him out here in tears.

<insert witty comment here>

You are hereby invited to sign up and be an official junkie. One of us! One of us!

<insert witty comment here>

Got some new junkies to come on board — only 416 to go. 

You!, Hey, You! Get with the program and sign up already.

Go Steelers! Go Dawgs!

nope…just some junkies hanging around your neighboorhood slinging crack is all

:-)

Really, no sales person will call. I promise.

Go Steelers! Go Dawgs!

Join the party!!!  Sign up!  You won’t regret it, we promise!

That’s the last time I ask nicely… Wink

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

You know who you are. You come here and hang back in the corners. I see 66 guests online Right Now! We need 430 more junkies by New Year’s Eve. You know you want it, come on — it’s Fat Free, Gluten Free, just plain Free. In return you get entertained by some of the finest warped minds available.

Please, do it for the Children!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.