This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 5 years, 3 months ago.

Female character voices

• Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

But it would be a great conversation, nonetheless.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead Knight for Sigler}

You gotta love Scotts female voices!, they’re the best.
    As treed once said "His female voices are to die for; cause if ya listen to them enough, ya wish you were dead! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!"  :)
    No, but really I like’em.

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

I read that post title, but thought it said "pants" instead of "parts", which would lead to a totally seperate conversation…

It was just a thought…….

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

True, and it makes sense.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Its like playing doubles tennis with your spouse… no good can come of it.

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

The Irishman from Ohio

the FDO tried using his wife, THe Evil Queen, once before and that didn’t turn out too well.  Seems the FDO is too much of a perfectionist for the Evil Queens liking or something to that effect!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

trannys!  i agree mr. biznas is the shiznit!!

"SHIT adds up at the bottom!" ~ JMK

I will preface this by saying that I have been feeding my ears the Sigler crack since half way through Ancestor, and loving it.  But after listening to the Contagious Q & A, and getting my first exposier to the melodious vocal reverberations of the Evil Queen, may I humbly suggest that from this point on, the she take on the role of voicing ALL of the female characters in your books?

Please?   I mean come on Scott, your writing is top notch, and your voice acting for the male characters has shown times of true brilliance (Mr. Biznas),  but your female voices…..ugh, they all sound like trannys!

Anyway, loved the Q & A, loved Contagious, Love the new Ionath Krackens T-shirts.

Can’t wait for Ancestor 2.0.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.