This topic contains 29 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolf Wolf 5 years, 12 months ago.

FDO…Yo!

• Profile photo of Wolf

I bet CB’s affection for Wall-e is some sort of parental Karma, then.

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Pons Matal

You wont be disappointed. But you may develop the urge to continuously look in mirrors and comb your hair. :)

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Profile photo of James Keeling

A Flightless Fowl without peer!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of J.P.

some Wall-E jammies and a shirt. They arrived today and he’s been wearing the shirt from the moment it came out of the box. But it seems to have curtailed his incessant desire to see Wall-E (we now refer to him as “the W word” in front of the boy) on the TV constantly.

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of T.R. Swenson

Unfortunatley for me ELMO rules my house, 2 and 5 year old kids.  Time for them to see the real muppets I think!

T.R.

Sorry Scott, but JC’s 7th son was my 1st pod cast listening experience.  But it did point me towards you, & I just started a Phil Rossi listen (Cresent I think).  It will get me through the longing for the next Nocturnal & anticipation of Contagious.

FDO … Yo!

T.R.

Profile photo of zackmann

You can go check out Ansestor and Earthcore as you wait. Sh  don’t teel the FDO I said it but JC Hutchins and Phil Rossi and several otherauthors have some good podcast books too. The are made just to be listened to as you wait for Scott to record his next episode or rant.

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

If ever I’m in need of career advice, I know I can go to Sweet Velvet Soupbone the Wonder Pimp.  ‘Course, he’ll tell me that the freaks going after old meat like me are too weird and to stick with pushing papers and such.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of J.P.

Perhaps a fleeting reference to Bill the Cat? (You know, he sadly died of acne…)

I meant Gonzo not Grover. Been reading Monster at the end of the book to the little one. Had Grover on my mind!!

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly whee there is! ”

Grover was always mine.

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Profile photo of Papa Bear

but then I’m a lomg-haired drummer too

Even into High School.  And here are some CH’s right back atcha for being a fellow Muppetite. (Made that word up!)

You Talking about TR of the muppet fame? Just wondering….

Really F&*%$-in Good!  thanx for starting my mourning off right.  Mourning for your families removal via the Triangles ’cause you’re obviously ConTagious! 

T.R.Money mouth

Profile photo of john bennett

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

you FDO Kronnies want some of this nooooobeeee eh?  OK but be clear it will taste like Chicken alright, as in Cock-a noodle- in-you!  Soup is the side dish JunKEYS !!  Give me a god damn hit!!   FDO………! 

T.R.

Profile photo of ogreoregon

We are all just one big dysfunctional family here. Innocent
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of J.P.

T.R., don’t mind treed too much. He gets this way when he runs out of booze. Gee wiz, mathematicians these days…

Profile photo of J.P.

If you’re confused about FDO, just ask the EQ or RDQ. They’ll hook you up.

Ah yes, I remember being a newbie once. But then again I did know what FDO meant! :p

Welcome T.R., We can always use new cannon fodder and chew toys!

Profile photo of john bennett

dude put on a tear away shirt man and stand behind me

i can take the first few but they move fast and the eat new ones in one gulp!!

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

#

go all softie on the noobs??
    they need to know from the start their place in the world of sigler
    they need to be indoctinated in their role as footsoldiers of the generalissimo
    they need to know there is no mercy for the weak, the infirm
    they need to know they will be the first to die for the glory of our FDO
    they need to know their place
    and then we can invited them over for tea and scones…

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#you putrid lil’ pond scum sucking deviant…

being a newbie is NO EXCUSE for not knowing what FDO means
    GET WITH THE PROGRAM, get caught up and start commenting

and more importantly, START GETTING NEW RECRUITS FOR THE SIGLER ASCENSION!!

come on, snap to it, newbie

oh, and welcome aboard, we need all the canon fodder we can get

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Profile photo of Corbin Hilty

Welcome you fuckin junky. FDO stands for Future Dark Overlord, But you can call him yo pimp daddy too. he gives you all the smack, and smacks you need. hes gotta keep the pimp hand strong 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

Profile photo of James Keeling

It’s part of what sets us junkies apart from the normal rabble and ensures that we’ll survive after the takeover…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

So I’m a new Junkie!  Listened to Infection & loved it, then of course I had a new addiction and am waiting for the last Nocturnal now.  But, What the fuck is FDO? 

Fuckin Dominant Overlord?

Get episode 37 out Now MoFo !!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.