This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 4 years, 8 months ago.

FDO Protection duty

• Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

*coughcough* Did I say that last part outloud? Eh-heh. Just, uh, ignore that. I mean… Innocent

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of Michael Cogan

Yes you are quite right.. the sun can be quite harsh in Perth.. perhaps it would be best if the FDO only went outside during the evening.

I think he will be quite safe in the hotel.. the hard part is if he goes outside.. guess I need to protect him from things which would aid people in leaking his subjugation… recording devices and so forth.

Why what happened to the last guy? <worried expression>

that is brilliant :) I should sing that at Swancon while he is here <evil grin>

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

That’s genius. xD

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of James Keeling

Merry merry DARK OVERLORD of the bush is he…

Laugh F-D-O

Laugh F-D-O

Save a plaid tank for me!

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Yes I was going to say the chance of rain here is still quite low this time of year… well aside from the worst stron we have had in 50 years which we had last monday

Profile photo of Eric Parker

I’ll gladly volunteer. Alas working on the wiki does not bring much in the way of monetary compensation; however there are huge Qualitiy of life benefits in terms of Pride in my work!

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

We believe in you. I’m sure you’ll last a lot longer than the last guy. :D

Profile photo of Gmork

…he needs potection from the sun. Don’t let that strong Australian sun cook his shaved dome!!!

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

thanks for taking it on.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Profile photo of Bandit

Be on the look out for any rabid kangaroos also.

Sigler, let me be your body double to protect you when you take over the world.

I was informed by a fellow junkie today that while the FDO is in my part of Australian. I am expected to provide “dingo protection duty”. This includes throwing myself infront of rabid dingos should they try to harm our FDO.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.