This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Hunt Brian Hunt 6 years, 11 months ago.

Favourites

• Profile photo of Brian Hunt

I honestly cant choose but right now id say Nocturnal because thats the one I’m drooling over every week!

Profile photo of Maia W

Infected is the next Sigler novel that I’m introducing my hubby to after getting him to listen to The Rookie (which he really liked). He’s still not a big book listener like me but is a horror fan.
    ————
    KnitWitch

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

The Irishman from Ohio"I never Get to Get it!"-Wacko Warner
    I like the cross over info mentioned from books of the Siglerverse. The fact Ancestor and Infection/Infested happened about the same time. If I was a writer, that would be too much to keep track of and still be original.

Profile photo of Peg Mumford

Infected was the first podcast I listened to from Scott. So of course it has a special place in my heart.

Peg

Profile photo of Dustin Climer

word to that!

Profile photo of Jason Houghton

So,

My favourite has to be Infected, even thought the cutting of nads made me crindge, but then again I did the cringe in Nocturnal when that was mentioned again….

I see that Infection so far is not the highest rated (form the home page of this site), are you guys serious? I mean I love all the podcasts ad have the dead tree versions of the ones Scott has released so far, and im telling you, go listen to it again.. it the best…

k. rant over….

Peace,
    Jason,” DeVoiD”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.