This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of jbrettlayne jbrettlayne 2 years ago.

Favourite Moment?

• Profile photo of jbrettlayne

I agree with Stormy on the scolding of John about gift ideas…gotta be my favorite. Its so hard with so many awesome moments though…I think one of my other favorites not already named would have to be Coach Hokor throwing his hat to the ground, then after Barnes says he can’t go back in and to have Morningstar kick the field goal and Morningstar’s response to if he can make the kick he says “whatever” Hokor picking his hat back up off the ground only to throw it back on the ground.

Oh yeah…and Don saying “hey captain sillyname”
    Profile photo of pack485

I about passed out when Ma Tweedy made the Prawatt and Sklorno sit and hold hand/tenticles. Too funny!

Profile photo of donny bliss

Haven’t gotten to Messal’s speech yet, but did greatly enjoy John’s pep talk to the Prawatt. My 16 year old son is reading the MVP and catching up to me. He burst into my room late last night laughing after reading the same scene. I’ll never think about puppies the same.

Profile photo of scottsigler

And it went right over John’s head.

Profile photo of Grace McDermott

For me, I think it has to be the awesomely polite yet devastating speech Messal gives to John. I giggled like a madman on the train, and I really don’t care.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.