This topic contains 43 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 3 years, 7 months ago.

Favorite Sports

• Profile photo of Belladonna420

it’s basketball! LET’S GO BULLS!!!!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of athanas

Glad to see Watson go out with another ring. I can’t even imagine the party that went on after that game.
    Also glad they finally got a decent bowl for the trophy. I bet the champagne tastes better when you’re not filtering paint chips with your teeth.

Profile photo of Bradley Henry

Combat Cook

Profile photo of Jason Williamson

I like violent sports

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Thanks. I don’t feel lame for typing that anymore!

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

Profile photo of athanas

But I put most of the blame on the NLL. I hate how they’re trying to create a Canadian rivalry between the 3 clubs north of the border and the only Western teams that the Rock play are Calgary and Edmonton. I’d really like to see them come to the Pepsi Center more often, but when they only tour the circuit up north, it’s a bit frustrating.

I’m a fan of the Toronto Rock. Where does that rank on your hatred scale?

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

Profile photo of Brennan Bova

Big fan of the sweet science.

Profile photo of anthony nurse

love the footy Cardiff City fc Bluebirds,Davey Jones barmy army Smile

Profile photo of athanas

But be warned, if you say Calgary, I may have to instantly hate you.

Profile photo of steveANARCHY

and then all other sports are just fillers until the next football season.

HM-THE ROOKIE

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] Undead WARLORD

“SHIT adds up at the bottom!” ~ JMK

Profile photo of Belladonna420

And you’re not the only one with an itchy trigger finger! You are not alone! Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

My bad. Do people still say that?

Copy #38 of The Rookie, copy #126 of The Starter, copy #(please not 3001) of The All-Pro

-Hockey

-Baseball

-Basketball

-MMA

-GFL

-NLL

I think that covers it.

Copy #38 of The Rookie, copy #126 of The Starter, copy #(please not 3001) of The All-Pro

-Hockey

-Baseball

-Basketball

-MMA

-GFL

-NLL

I think that covers it.

Profile photo of athanas

…you’ve got a 50/50 chance at there being some form of bullshit decision. Whenever I hear the name “Cecil Peoples” included with the nights judges, I pray to any diety listening that the fight doesn’t go to the cards.

That, and the 10-point Must system does not translate well into MMA. It could if they tweaked the criteria, but the problem is the sport is still new enough that each judge tends to have their own idea of what winning a round actually means.

Profile photo of Tony Faulkner

“Who is Number One?”, “You, are Number Six!”, “I am not a number, I am a free man!”

Profile photo of

Football, obviously — it’s in my frickin’ DNA.

Then, MMA. As a former wrestler MMA is the bomb to watch. The sport is blowing up. Not as corrupt as boxing, as it rarely falls to the judges. Two men enter, one man taps out.

Profile photo of

How DARE you say I was wrong! How dare you, sir!

Profile photo of

I did not say they are the same thing. Read your STARTER more carefully, sir.

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

But baseball is my favorite all time sport then it would be football.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

…but Jr is my Driver. Like what I am seeing out of him so far this year.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of athanas

the Buffalo Bandits have brought home a few NLL titles in their history.

Profile photo of Eric Johnson

High speed, violence, blood what else do you need? Having grown up in Buffalo, I have been conditioned to recognize only two team sports: Hockey and Football.

Unfortunately, we have yet to bring home a championship in either sport. We’re definitely cursed.

Go Sabres!!!

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

– Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Profile photo of Bradley Henry

Gotta love a sport where men try to crush the soul of another guy without having to punch him!

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Used to be a member of Jr. Nation myself… but more of a Tony Stewart fan now… but mostly….. GO RON HORNADAY!!!! Kevin Harvick Inc FTW!!! Truck Series Rules!!!

Photobucket

Profile photo of Michael Pearson

You’re right, they did have an exhibition game or two but from memory it was many years ago.

I know they also took an exhibition match to Los Angeles in the 80’s and it seemed to go down well with the locals there but its rarely ventured out of Australia, NZ and the UK since then, although i think it would be welcomed by fans of any style of Football.

Profile photo of Rich Bennett

Ohhh how I love racing. And Go Jr., this is your year. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr………[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

First of all, ahem, GO IRELAND! Also, Gaelic Football and Rugby are really different sports. Don’t see much Gaelic Football outside of Ireland. It’s kind of a hardcore version of Soccer (in the same way Rugby seems like a hardcore version of American Football Tongue out).

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Rugby? (AKA, Gaelic Football) I’m loving the Six Nations on BBCA… GO SCOTLAND!!

Photobucket

It was a 2 game set between a Union and a League team. 1 game was Union rules, the other League rules. Natually the League team won the League rules but only narrowly lost the Union game. Never seen too much of it but from what I have seen the League guys are some of the fittest atheletes going. Good game to watch.

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

I think it involves kicking a ball, or something? And maybe some running? Can’t remember. I must have been a little distracted.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

Somehow I thought there would be more scars! Jeebuz!
    Thanks Del!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Wolf

Football. NFL or GFL. Everything else is just a game.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

Profile photo of BigJohn

It’s the source of almost all my physical exercise. You can play it indoors, outdoors, on grass, sand, and with anywhere from 2-6 people per team.

And best of all…

Indoors, the wimmens wear nice spandex shorts. Outdoors, they wear bikinis.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

…an Australian Rugby League calendar (possibly not safe for work!) http://athletesnus.canalblog.com/albums/naked_rugby_league_2007/index.html

Also, do a Google image search for AFL (Australian Rules football) or, my personal favourite, Rugby Union’s Tri-Nations Bledisloe Cup – Australia v South Africa v New Zealand. The New Zealand All-Blacks are HAWT! And if I absolutely *have* to watch a sport, that’s really the only one I’ll watch.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

I might have to check out those Aussie football games. Thanks, Del!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Michael Pearson

Rugby League!!!!

Although, i’m sure most of you have no idea what that is!

and i don’t get to practice much in all of them but:
    Aikido (definitely not a sport)
    Iaido (also not really a sport, though has competition)
    Capoeira (debatable)
    Tai Chi Chuan (has competition)
    Rowing
    Canoeing (NEVER Kayaking)
    Climbing
    Hiking
    Squash
    These aren’t all sports in the classical sense of the word but they all involve some form of physical conditioning. There are very few sports that I would acutally go as far as to watch. I’ll watch Rugby Union, especially if the Irish are playing, I’ll also watch Rowing, Climbing, Martial Arts contests (though MMA bouts generally bore me). I utterly despise football with every fibre of my being (N.B. I refer to the game of Soccer, not USA Football)

Rugby Union: short shorts, strong legs and buns of steel.
    Aussie Rules Football: supa-short shorts and…
    …oh, you mean the sport they play? Nah, I hate sport.
    (Unless drinking competitions are considered an official sport).

Profile photo of athanas

Football: Seattle Seahawks (ok, THAT one is in order as I bleed blue and green)
    NLL (indoor lacrosse): Colorado Mammoth
    MLL (outdoor lacrosse): Denver Outlaws
    Hockey: Colorado Avalanche
    Baseball: Colorado Rockies
    Rugby: NZ All Blacks
    MMA: bevy list of fave fighters, but my top pick has to be Josh Barnett

Profile photo of Alex Miller

Favorite sport (As if there is anything that could come close) is rowing and the far second is football. The favorite football team of this junkie is the Cincinnati Bengals. Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

Profile photo of Alex Miller

So many people have many diffrent favorite sports teams. So the question here is what is your guy’s favorite sport/ sport’s team?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.