This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Chris Lyons Chris Lyons 3 years, 1 month ago.

Favorite Player

I got started wondering who everybodys favorite player was. No specific team or anything just any player that features in The Starter. Mine is definitely John Tweedy.

I really like Don Pine. He keeps everyone in line in such a masterful and amusing way that I have to adore him.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

with the Quarterback for the Wolfpack a second runner up. Rich Bennett-Me……See what I just did??? Voted for myself….

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

john tweedy or quentin. ju tweedy is good too tho after some attitude adjustments.

Ma Tweedy is a great character because she’s an old lady who manages a shipyard and kicks some ass and in Episode 21 of The Starter podcast Yassoud is a jackass but his voice is great.

Krakens kick major ass!

I dont think Yassoud is a jackass at all in episode 21, hes just struggling to live up to the legacy of Mitchell “The Machine” Fayed

the commentator Chick Magee. The comparisons, metaphors and similies that he gets are just hilarious.
    – Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

its a toss up between chick Magee(his announcing in Title fight was fucking hilarious) and Gridok the split head (what can i say mob bosses are epic)

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servent of The FDO

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Don’t hate someone because they are different, just be glad that you have meet them.

My fav player just died. He was out for three weeks comes back then dies in his first game back. RIP Aka-Na-Tak. Guess I have to pick someone else but never forget Aka-Na-Tak

I second this comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.