This topic contains 38 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 7 months ago.

Favorite place to listen to fearless leader…

Here, just try it… ignore the fingernail, just try it… Hhhhmmm…. now doesn’t that take better? See! I told you it was missing something!

You get an A+ little lady! That was the best spleen I’ve ever tasted!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Of course, if I really want to “concentrate” I’ll wait for a commute to/from work… It’s the best…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

who scared, meeee ?

in the crapper, that way i don’t have to run too far when i get scared shitless

* Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

right before i sleep, i have much better dreams this way

You know what would make it go quicker?
    Signature begins here: Matthais, the Musical Qyuth Warrior sings-
    “Slowly, gently, night unfurls its splendor, Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender, Turn your face away, from the garish light of day,Turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light”

1 hour morning/evening commute, makes the drive go by much quicker.

Wallerdad

Way to go Bubbah!!!

(whispers) chicken scissors

Faggity Shitter Shitter Dicker Pricker

Yes… closet fantasy of eating people’s throats would make the work out go faster….
    Signature begins here: Matthais, the Musical Qyuth Warrior sings-
    “Slowly, gently, night unfurls its splendor, Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender, Turn your face away, from the garish light of day,Turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light”

While running makes the time go quicker.

“Shakespeare said pretty well everything, and what he left out, James Joyce, with a little nudge from myself, put in.” Brendan Behan

The gore-filled stories help me sleep.

the voices are giggling spasticly

no comment.

Yeah that sounds about right.

(I swear it slipped chef, really!)

“We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…” -Grim Fandango

lol
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

Yeah uhhh….
    my teleporter thingymaiggy is a little broken now XP.

Well, seeing as you live in Belgium… that shouldn’t be much of a problem….. unless you can teleport over here…
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

Ok, haha! remind me never to stalk you!
    wierd girl, seriously!

not any more, but once she gets out of jail she might… dunno…. she tried getting me arrested for supposedly raping her.

haha XP i bet that girl LOVED that…
    does she still stalk you?

though… when my fiance started screaming at her… it was… uh… sexyyyy

wow i bet that was a load of fun!
    haha…
    Never had that problem when i was 9
    a boy used to follow me around saying iloveyouiloveyou
    and there’s a snake at school who likes to bite me, but no, no psychotic people.
    You poor guy that must have been awful lol XO

Psychotic girl who has a crush on me and my brother both..

People stalk you?…..haha

I love irony… don’t you?

I reserve my right to change my current opinion based on better or more information than is currently available to me.

could be worse…..um…. well… uh… ok… I guess it couldn’t be much worse….. at least you don’t have to fend off rabid people stalking you….. I hate this school…

Not exactly, i was jus dumb enough to choose a school so far from where i live. and when your trying to listen tostuff with broken headphones that don’t go loud and there a bunch of kids making so much noise…someone has to tell them its only 7 AM and they need to stfu, if other people won’t do it, i don’t mind XPXP.
    and well school if boring need something to make it interesting,when i chose animal care, i didnt invision shoveling cow and horse poop every thursday for 4 hours, i thought fluffy bunnies.

in car
    while shopping
    while on pc
    while cooking, eating, washing clothes/dishes/cats(that’s always fun)
    water plants (did that plant just move??)
    sitting quietly
    sitting noisely
    walking
    picking up kids from school/soccer/orchestra/choir
    basicly anywhere i can get away with it

sorry, chef, doctors can sew that back on, can’t they.
    (quickly turning off mp3 player)

Now that chemistry is fun. I can do that kind of chemistry. You need a girl who can understand guys, then she can do the understanding for both of you. I barely understand girls and I am one, but I’ve gained most of my boyfriends by them not letting me leave their house until they can beat me at xbox. Or them picking up their girlfriends from belly dancing. Apparently the fencing also turns a fair few guys on. Something about girls with swords?
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

I love to listen while I chill out in my room with a cup of tea. Really helps me enjoy my Nocturnal fix even more. Can’t really listen to it in school, considering I’m a culinary student.

Oh the disasters I could cause…

“We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…” -Grim Fandango

Sounds like you lead an interesting life…..

Uhum… On the two, hour bus ride TO school…. With my broken heaphones witch makes me tell some loud 13 year olds to STFU because its 7 am and i had to be awake at 5 AM to catch my bus. On the bus ride FROM school because it keeps me awake so i don’t miss my bus stop, duing computer class bus i always get 100 for that, during english class because well, i AM english and i always get 100 on that too, during practical lessons when i have to shovel horse muck or cut goats toes and sometimes late at night in bed.

….I’m scary to little kids they call me a zombie…

I know… i suck at chemistry… I can’t understand girls at all… wait… is that the kind of chemistry you where talking about?

but drawing goddamn pH graphs and half equivalence and Ka and pKa and diols being converted to carboxylic acids and that crap, is awful. I cannot for the life of me do it. At all!
    *~*
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

But especially while my wife is enumerating THE THINGS THAT MUST BE DONE….

This smells familiar, have I been here before?

Chemistry is fun… like mixing an alkali metal with water….and quickly sliding it under the teacher’s desk….

as I pretend to be listening to the teachers.
    I mean, Scott’s got biology down (tee hee), maths, I can do with my eyes shut, and I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I will fail chemistry.
    *~*

Where is your favorite place to listen to the fearless leader’s works of literature? Mine is while hiking and working out in the gym….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.