This topic contains 17 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of The Yeti The Yeti 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Farm Girl identity

After listing to Ancestor episode 2 again Farm Girl sounded like the ‘Kayla Meyers’ character from Earthcore. Any one else think that?

Scott mentions how this rewrite kinda ties everything all together, so I figure that’s the Earthcore link.

… a reference to Ancestor in Nocturnal when I lessening to it again. It was when Brian went to the taxidermist and the guy had some thing on the back room table that was real hush hush. He said something about it coming from Michigan.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

…..coldest winter since 1948. ice bridge again connects Black Manituo to mainland canada. decendants eat the ancestors, cross bridge. decendants leave wake of death and destruction as they make their way south for warmth. some killed in canada, one killed in Michigans U.P. the rest are sill coming at us.

a reference to ANCESTOR in NOCTURNAL!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

very very interesting thought abot her identity could very well be

I don’t want to give away anything if you haven’t. But there’s a much more obvious EARTHCORE tie in.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

… and lessioned to Earthcore twice know. Other than the mention of Patrick O in the three episodes that are not in the book I didn’t see any other big hint. Give a brother a clue as to what part of the book it is in. Thanks.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

I was re-listening too and heard Bing telling about something from Michigan. Wow 150k for a stuffed Ancestor! Great tie-in.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

It sounded like that to me too

I love APC’s, so crunchy!!!

I just started listening to Nocturnal for the second time. Now I can’t wait to get to the taxidermist part again.

According to the prophecy; I am SHOT SLAP OUT. The Master Underworld Smuggler, Smuggler’s Alliance Master Pilot & Imperial General in the Galactic Civil War on Star Wars Galaxies (MMORPG) servers Radiant & Flurry.

I’m half way through Earthcore right now.

What kills us, doesn’t make us stronger.

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

Seems like he did something in Manitoba… I wonder just what a genetic researcher would be doing in Manitoba.
    According to the prophecy; I am SHOT SLAP OUT. The Master Underworld Smuggler & Imperial General (SWG)

Pyschotic, hot and deadly, I’m in love

Yes, I kinda thought the same thing!! Could be one in the same… except Magnus said he would not go near Farm Girl!

Seeing as much as Kayla Meyers and Magnus both enjoys torture so much THOSE two would get along smashingly! So they must not be the same.

Yes absolutly, as soon as I heard the FarmGirl phone call I thought thats has to be who this charictor is

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.