This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jordan Willis Jordan Willis 6 years, 3 months ago.

Fantasy version of the rookie?!?!

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Somebaody definitvely listen or read the rookie before vreating that. But it looks like good fun I am looking forward to having a go at it

but the Rookie game would be better.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Someone has to make that game. I would most definitly buy that game as soon as is came out. Ki vs. Elf, Sklorno vs. Dwarf, Humans vs. Lizardmen? Scott you have to find someone to make that game.

G-Man

yeah thats exactly what i thought.  But i’d love to see a prissy little elf stand up to a ki lineman…  ahh dead elves…. although dwarves would rip them a new one…

elves cause cancer…

but I think that bloodbowl is just the Rookie without all of the Godfather-esce stuff and fantasy characters instead of aliens.

G-Man

Hey i just saw this the other day.  seems at some point this is/was a table top game, but their putting out a videogame version of it.  *Shrugs* maybe if it does well then we will see a Rookie game *nudge nudge*

http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.