This topic contains 22 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Danny Lundy Danny Lundy 4 years, 2 months ago.

Fantasy football original group…

That’s the story I heard and I’m sticking to it.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

But if you fail to reach the Galaxy Bowl, well you heard what happened to Mopook the Sneaky when he upset his Shamakath?

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue

If I do that, then the chances of winning the Galaxy Bowl will be severely compromised. And the chances of us falling to Tier 2 increase drastically. So with all do and humble regret I must decline your offer.

Good luck all and remember, watch your back!

Ill take your best QB as a show of respect, and if you debase yourself I may let you live!

And don’t you puff up at me!

you can be my silent partner!

you are!!!!!! Clean my clock indeed. You would have to grow several inches to accomplish that. (Get all of your heads out of the gutter, I’m talking about in height.)

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

You can look at other sites to get an idea of where players are ranked but be careful and take those rankings with a grain of salt. In our league we give points for QB completions, points for receptions, mega points for return TDs, etc., That’s why I’ll help you with your rankings this first year.

together a primer for you newbies and help you with ranking your players. Be looking for it. You can always ask me questions anytime. I promise to answer honestly. Smile

ESPN.com has a good fantasy section. There you can get alot of info ranging from player rankings to draft strategy. The biggest thing I can say is look at the scoring system for the league.

but I fear I’d be an absentee owner, so I figured I’d bow out and give my spot to someone that would be able to pay more attention to it. So, enjoy gang. For the record though, had I opted to stay in, I would have cleaned MuchAdo’s clock. Just sayin. :-)

I’ll need some help with the rules guys!

We’re not really up on American Football in the UK!

Hey we have filled up!!! 16 in and 16 ready to go!!!!

Woo-hoo!!!!!!

Hopefully it will make my draft a lot easier! Cool

and I hope you all help me out.

We play soccer in the UK!

Sun Aug 29 12:00pm CDT. Draft dates often get changed during the pre-season as people join but can’t make the original draft dates. Anyway this is the current date and time.

When is the draft? For some reason Yahoo put our draft time in my calendar twice. Both are for the same day just different times.

Hey Just 2 spots left (seems oddly familiar on this board [see other GFL league])– we’re friendly and fun folks- help ya learn as best we can!

2 more people to make it even…

Now there are only 2 spots left… gonna be fun!!!!!!!

We are now down to 3 spots…

Get ‘em while you can!!!!!!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue

So it’s back again!!!

That’s right The NFL Fantasy Football league is back for the 2010 season and the Premier of The Starter in hardback print….

The “Can anybody F*ing defeat MuchAdo this time around” league. (That crazy woman has won 2 years straight damn it!)

The invites were sent to last years members. They got first dibs.

And there are now only 4 spots left in the GFL original league-

Any and All interested are welcome to come and play. No matter your skill level!

Lots of fun and every tries to help out every on the basics (how to play the game, what players, etc), but don’t excpect respect on the field of war! :)

So here’s the only rules we adhere to..

1. This is the GFL so you MUST pick a team name from the Tier 1 league (Hey we are on the Starter now) that hasn’t been chosen. You’ll get the list of names after I get your PM of interest. (sorta a sub-rule, you must use the official team logo or if you submitted one that didn’t win you can use that [as I am])

2. No matter how your year is going you cannot quit! There are folks who want to be in this group of fun, you joining then stop playing is not a fun thing for everyone else.

So if you are interested, please PM me. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. But this is first come, first served! So if you are thinking about it do it– as there are ONLY 4 slots left to make this a 16 team league.

– BTW this is FREE as we are playing for pride- if you want a chance at a prize you can also join the new league being formed in a different post.

PS if we get enough people showing interest, we’ll open 2nd league…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.