This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Richard Damge Richard Damge 6 years, 8 months ago.

Fantasy Football 2008 League Feeler

count me in

But I never found the time to really keep track like I need to to be competative…  I would just be the hoarker who looks like a dimwit….  not that I don’t do that anyway….

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Cool man I am missing my NFL.  I can’t wait for fantasy football to start up as well.  Anyway,  if you want give us your e-mail adress so we can send you an invitation on when the league starts.  You can send it to kevarcen@yahoo.com.  Are you a new Sigler junkie or have you been in it from the start of Earthcore?  By the way nice jearsey.

Let me know when to sign up

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Good to see you here my Junkie Friend!

Oh Yes. I am also in for a new league for all us junkies and you know I am in. For Scott: Hey man Come join the league or leagues. I mean I know you were jacked about the Lions early this year, and now they have hit the wall and are on the downward spiral. Anyway, I think it would be fantastic to have the eventual ruller of the world in our leagues.

I’m actually trying to fill slots in two separate 14 team leagues. I think that the GFL league is a fantastic idea! So we’ve got the O.J. Blood and Guts League and the Galactic Football League. Does that mean you are in?

lets do a fantasy football league with the GFL

Join and I’ll send you move reminders!

You have the honor of being the third junkie in our upcoming league! I appreciate you joining and will keep you informed about draft notices and the like. I’d kind of like to put together a blog for the league as well… but that may be a bit ambitious. I don’t want to promise things I can’t deliver. I’m still waiting for an answer from you Scott. Actually, I expect you to join and totally school us with your vast football knowledge!

i loosed every time cos i keep forgettin about it

Hey, I’ll join!
    aalangley6@yahoo.com

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

I know that some of you have to be hard core football fans, after all you did listen to the Rookie didn’t you? The 2007 season is my first season playing fantasy football and it was a total blast, as a matter of fact I believe I clinched a playoff spot last night thanks to Hines Ward (PIT) not providing my opponent with 3 more points! I digress… I am looking for about 25 guys/gals to join 2 competitive leagues on Yahoo.com next year. I think something along the lines of “The O.J. Blood and Guts League” for all of you original junkies… Scott, I would be honored if you joined us as well! GO LIONS!!! (That was shameless I know…) If you are interested please send me an email at Psycho.Snave@yahoo.com or leave me a message here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.