This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Darrin Dishong Darrin Dishong 5 years, 10 months ago.

Falls Church, VA signing question

• Profile photo of Darrin Dishong

I am not sure if I will be going.  I am coming from Hershey PA and it is a 3 hour drive on a good day.

However, it being the day after the BIGGEST INAUGURATION IN HISTORY, I have a feeling the traffic will be horrible.

I need some convincing.  Should I stay or should I go? 

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

And newbies bearing converts even more so!

Profile photo of Pons Matal

I mean, give all the ladies a hug for me Wolf, ya that the ticket. :)

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Profile photo of Laura Mullin

…before responding to what everyone else writes.

Here’s the info from Eventful:

When

Jan 21, 2009 7:30 pm (Wednesday)

Where

Border’s at Baileys Crossroads

Crossroads Center

Falls Church, VA 22041

Who

Scott Sigler: CONTAGIOUS Book Tour

What

Catapulting the reader into a world where humanity&39;s life span is measured in hours and the president&39;s finger hovers over the nuclear button, rising star Scott Sigler takes us on a breathtaking, hyper-adrenalized ride filled with terror and jaw-dropping action. Contagious is a truly grand work of suspense, science, and horror from a new master.

More about these performers

Scott Sigler: CONTAGIOUS Book Tour

It’s time for Sigler Stank II: The Contagious Book Tour! Demand that General Siglerisimo visits your city and destroys all that you hold dear. "Demand it" to add your city to his CONTAGIOUS book tour! Launching in January 2009. The five cities that get the most votes shall receive the holy, moist blessings of Pope Siglericus XXX. Get all your friends to vote, but only if they will attend the event — should your city get 300 votes and only 3 people show up to the event, the General will launch nukes, anthrax, and air-drop auto-playing N’SYNC boomboxes that will shatter your will to live.

Profile photo of Laura Mullin

doesn’t mean I won’t be there.  And I’ll be bringing a potential convert with me.

Profile photo of Wolf

Mucho hugs for MuchAdo!!! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Just make sure you save some of those hugs for me!!!! Wink

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Gmork

..still trying to work out some logistics but I may still be attending

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne –

Got the day off reserved so good times here.  I am still crossing my fingers that my Jersey will be here in time, but I dont know if thats likely.  Who all is going to be there? so far only 6 have signed on to Eventful.  So far theres Me and Diana (wife), Mae and Scott B., Wolf, i assume Gmork (for somereason I think you are around there somewhere).  Who else?

Profile photo of Wolf

I got me some hugs coming!! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Gmork

Laughing

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne –

I’m trying to sign up for time off so i can get to the signing, but our god awful computers here wont show the Eventful becuase apparently our filter blocks it out as "social networking".  Could somebody post the date and time for the "D.C" stop for me?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.