This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shawn Keslar Shawn Keslar 5 years, 11 months ago.

Falls Church Aftermath

• Profile photo of Shawn Keslar

..very cool time last night … wish I’d been able to stay for the bar, but had a 3 1/2 hr drive back to WV…

Profile photo of James Keeling

especially an mp3 with the podcast guideline settings…  lots of background noise you can’t even hear.

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

…yeah I’ll get it to ya tonight or tommorrow.  I want to try my hand at cleaning up the sound a bit.  I listened to it today and theres a low bass thrum that I think is feeback from the speaker system they had set up.  It’s not too bad for me, but some might get a bit of a head-ache.

Profile photo of James Keeling

I’ve got audio from the get togethers at Houston and Minneapolis.  If you want me to throw it out there, let me know.

http://junkiestory.mevio.com/

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Darrin Dishong

I just want to thank the FDO for a rockin good time.  I left home (Palmyra, PA) at 3:10pm and made it to the event on time (after eating dinner at Moe’s)  Ended up getting home just after midnight.  Lots of driving but well worth it.  My photos are here for your enjoyment.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dddhome/sets/72157612850872404/ 

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

Great stuff at the signing, I didnt get to spend much time at the drinking, but attending the signing was a lot of fun.  I did manage to catch audio including an "intro" by the uber nemesis Tee.  I used my iTalk recorder so the quality aint to hot, and the volume probably needs to be tweaked, but I will try to pass it on to scott or mae if either of them wants to toss it up in a feed.  It tops out at just over an hour.  The Borders rep said that we hit 102 at the point where it was brought up during Q&A.

I may have a random pic or two of scott at the event, but my camera didnt last long thanks to crappy batteries. :P

Profile photo of Adam Stover

Fellow Junkies,

Just woke up after the horror of the walking cadaver in the flesh reading, answering questions, signing, and drinking.  I know I had a blast, and it looked like everyone else did as well.

Thanks to horrible Google maps (which gave me false directions both ways) I left at 5:30 from N Baltimore and showed up at around 7:45 just in time to have missed the monkey to the balls.  What the hell was that about?

So big shout out to Scott for coming out and signing our books, talking to us, and going to the bar afterwards.  Bytheway, Scott tried to steal my beer.  Awesome.

Oh and Dallas?  FUCK YOU!  Still looking for official count, but word was there were over 100 last night.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.