This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of BigJohn BigJohn 3 years, 6 months ago.

F the NFL

It’s been a bit frustrating that over the last few seasons he’s updated his blog with copious and detailed NFL musings and observations. No one wants to poke that dragon, but we all just keep wringing our hands, saying “that’s nice, George, but don’t you have some fantasy writing to do?” :P

A while back I sent him an email proselytizing the Rookie. I never heard back from him, though. He gets a metric fuckton of email, which are mostly screened by his assistant Ty. I have, however, received direct responses from him before, when I asked him a question.

Oh, and he’s a diehard Jets & Giants fan. (sorry!)

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Shit, anyone got home-slice’s direct email? I’ll get him some ROOKIE and STARTER love.

This was interesting and informative — but I do agree with GRRM: it’s a BIG pie guys! Didn’t anyone teach you about sharing in Kindergarten?? My 2 cents: the owners need to fund the insurance and take care of the retired/ex players who seem more and more to be sacrificing years off of their lives (and brains).
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

over at George RR Martin’s blog on this very subject. Check out this link:

http://grrm.livejournal.com/200039.html

Scroll a little bit down to the comment by kaiserbrown, and read it and its replies. He has some very interesting things to say about the perception of what is going on. I don’t pretend to fully understand the situation and what’s going on, but as with most things, there definitely seem to be two sides to this story.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Guess he got tired of Ronde flashing that big ol’ Super Bowl Champs ring at him on Thanksgiving. :-P

Supid unions and owners. Damn then to HELL if we don’t get our football On Time!!!!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

“F” the NFL. They are trying to ruin our fall. I wish I could fight over if I get paid 10 million or 15 million.

MY only saving grace is Quentin Barnes and Scott “FDO” Sigler. i can re-read on Sunday afternoon when I should be watching the Giants (hopefully not blow the season in December again next year.)

Hopefullly, they will figure it out and I can re-read durring the commercials.

We shall see…

PS Can’t wait till The All Pro

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.