This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Wendy Emborski Wendy Emborski 5 years, 8 months ago.

Exstranious details…

Del, you take all the fun out of speculation.  I don’t want rational logical answers taken from what was written, I want the goofiest, weirdest explanation possible!!! While I’ve been listening to Contagious, I haven’t read the book yet (it is on my shelf, but I like to hear it from our FDO first) and I have a horrible memory, I probably forgot that part or else was actually pretending to listen to my boss say something and just missed it.  

Besides, Perry doing naked cartwheels is a more amusing visual… I can see him now, alone under the moonlight, wishing that he had a girlfriend, and saying , "oh well, at least I can still do THIS!"

Alright, thank you very much. :)

The first plagues of triangles were random and simply released over an area. Those exposed to the spores would have the triangles grow wherever they could find root. And no, there is nowhere where it couldn’t take root on the outside of the body, as long as they could establish a root without killing the host.

The most triangles on anyone, to my memory (not having read past where Sigler is up to in the book) were on Perry. Average, who knows? In contagious, Sigler doesn’t always say how many triangles each host that we come in contact to has, and there are plenty of hosts we never see. 

And to answer your first question, Of course! Perry survived! Isn’t that better than the others?

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

There are those of us who don’t live in the United States among you who are waiting for the release of Contagious in their respective countries, and spoilers, big or small, are not welcome. But I can forgive you, this once Tongue out

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

that live in our furniture that eat own dead skin ate the infection and then shit them out on a different part of the body?

The Irishman from Ohio

…but then I thought better of it. One should only ask a question when one is ready for the answer. Surprised

he got them on his hands and scratched his balls…. simple… it was explained in Contagious…

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Wow, well, was anyone else wondering just exactly how Perry managed to get one on his fun bits? Was he doing naked cartwheels when the spores came down or what?

While the infection doesn’t take on everyone for those who do get it, are some worse than others?

What is the most number of triangles a person hs gotten?
    What is the avearge?

Bonus n00b question:
    Is there anywhere on a human body’s exterior that a triangle cannot grow?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.