This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Justin Lloyd Justin Lloyd 5 years, 10 months ago.

Evil Queen says "Thanks"

• Profile photo of Justin Lloyd

Anyone who can eat a radioactive bomb is pretty amazing in my book.

Best wishes to you. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Chin up, your doing great.

Laugh a lot. Make the FDO tell you lots of bad jokes.

:)

Sigler puts the MEAN in meanwhile.

Profile photo of Melisa Dyer

"I kill people, I don’t murder them, look it up Sweats!" Agent Celie Booth

Profile photo of Antony Gitsham

Thank you, your a strong Lady and Scott is a lucky guy.

Profile photo of Pons Matal

thanking you for your kind words and wishing you a speedy and healthy recovery.

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Profile photo of Amy Holtsclaw

It is us who should be thanking you.You have brought us hours of enjoyment,and for a while taken to places other than our everyday lives,which as you know can be really tough at times.Thank You and the Evil Queen for allowing us to soak up so much of your personal time,and thanks for the many laughs and silly voices lol     Amy who is up to her ass in snow as of this morning in INDIANA ; )

P.S. note that Indianapolis was not on your tour ; )

Profile photo of Kirsten Graves

I’m just a newbie and all but I wanted to let ya know that I’m thinking of you guys and sending massive tons of positives in your directions.  

*hugs*

~I hate you…no offence!~

Profile photo of Bob Merrell

the Junkies are lucky to have you guys.Grey Wolf

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

All of our thoughts and prayers are with you.  As others have said, behind every great man is an amazing woman!  Hope he’s taking good care of you, although I’m sure that’s a given!

Profile photo of Gmork
    Much like our revered FDO, TEQ is a total class act.

TEQ — hope the recovery is going well and that you will soon be feeling well enough to assist in the ascension through the smacking down of junkies everywhere.. particularly that Junkie that went after the FDO’s nads in DC!  In all seriousness, all my best for a quick and speedy recovery.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of

To all the Junkies:

Thank you to each and every one of you for your kind thoughts, prayers and gifts.  It touched me tremendously at how wonderful you all were.  At times like these, with the passing of our dog and my father and then being diagnosed with cancer, every kind word makes all the difference.

Thank you for your continued support of Scott. We realize what a blessing it is and not a day goes by that we are not thankful.

I suppose since everyone has been so wonderful, The Evil Queen will tell the FDO to be merciful on you all.

My sincerest gratitude,

TEQ™

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.