This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of ogreoregon ogreoregon 6 years, 8 months ago.

eps 1- 5

The “hero” Perry, also has a red beard.
    Yes I am from Oregon, and as to the ogre part of me, my son’s nickname was Ogre, and ever since Shrek made ogre’s personna and appearance more acceptable and positlive, I used ogre. its like a typing tongue twister. I think it’s fun to find out about the more colorful and strange user names.
    We have a few here on this site, I guess it is because we attract strange and colorful people. Interest in Sci fi and Horror, not to mention Pirates, seem to attract a wide variety of really fun and nice people, and a twist of wierd is perfectly acceptable and expected. Thank goodness!

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

I think you will find that upsidedownosity is a matter of perpective. I would guess that if Europe was in the southern hemisphere, the globe would be shown with ‘south’ being uppermost.

Discuss.

I reserve my right to change my current opinion based on better or more information than is currently available to me.

There is no need to excuse yourself for curiosity. Especially at your age, surely you are not a day over 21? Such queries are natural for one such as yourself, who is still learning about the world, much like me. :)

The ‘Captain’ aspect of CapnRedChops, aka Captain Red Chops, comes from my love of a computer game called ‘Sid Meier’s Pirates!’ and my signing up on a related message board, which was the first board I signed up to when I belated go access to the interwebs. I’ve kept this name (with different passwords) as my internet alias ever since.
    More specifically, while I have dark brown hair on my head, my beard shows a flaming copper colour, even when half grown, so much so that I am constantly accused of dying my hair or beard, which is untrue. I have been known to grow exceptionally large muttonchops (I am blessed with hirsuteness), hence the nomenclature you have enquired about.

Where ever I go, I like to encourage the old world concept of chivalry, and this does not exclude the odd cheeky response, meant in good humour, and includes turning on the unchivalrous and rude with a riposte that hopefully that casual observer will find witty. It disappoints me to find that so many use the anonymity of the interwebs to say things they would never have the courage to back up in real life, instead of using that same anonymity to reinvent themselves in the way that they would truly like to be.

And you? I suspect you are from Oregon, USA, but indeed doubt that you are an ogre, despite your protruding tongue.

I reserve my right to change my current opinion based on better or more information than is currently available to me.

Might I inquire, if I may, what is the origin of your colorful name “CapnRedChops?
    Please excuse this query from a nosey old broad, er…. I mean lady.( the old part is still true though)

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

Go Achmed!
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

I killllll you…. — Achmed, the Dead Terrorist
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

You’re the Aussie fella, so you’re upside down and thus odd.
    But it is a fair question if the rest are here.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

you are probably right.

However a gentleman would never have pointed this out. Careful, or I will MAKE you grovel! :)

Also, seeing as the rest of the eps are in the iTunes feed for ‘Nocturnal’, I thought it was a fair question. Also, I had previously never been to podiobooks.com, and had only heard of it’s existence in passing, thought the quickest way to find out was to go to the source (ie this site), and didn’t bother Googling. Sorry if this thought process offends you or contradicts the way you would do things, O Great Beater of Gongs.

I believe that concludes our business, Matthias the Groveler.

Hey Signet, it seems the Nocturnal iTunes feed has hit it’s number of casts limit, and the early Rookie ones are dropping off.
    As a result you may wish to set them up in a new cast so they don’t disappear from the iTunes, but hey, you knew this already, riiight?

if had done even the smallest amount of research into where to find them, you would have easily found that they are on podiobooks.com, thats even listed on this site….
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

Hey Siggles, with respect, I did make this posting under:

Posted February 5th, 2008 by CapnRedChops in THE ROOKIE

Hence I was talking about ‘The Rookie’. Eps 1 – 5 have dropped off iTunes for some reason.

Anyhoo, in your Cthulu-like montrous magnificence you answered my query anyway. For this I am humbly Grateful, like the Dead.

Regs,
    Captain Red Chops

Of NOCTURNAL? They are in the feed. Are you talking about another Sigler podcast novel? All the others are at http://www.podiobooks.com.

hey sig,
    where can I get these?

signed,
    CapnRedChops the newly addicted

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.