This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 10 months ago.

Episode #11 release date

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

2 weeks late according the Sigmeister (DAMN HIM)

the voices are not pleased
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Leif Johnson

Damn it, where the hell is #12? Did he mention something about being busy in #11? I can’t recall. Even if he did, he should drink some Red Bull, pull an all-nighter, and get the damn episode up and out. SIGLER!!!! I NEED MY FIX!

Profile photo of Declan Murphy

He said 1-2 weeks, and right now Im listening to Earthcore so Im getting a 24/7 hit (no such thing as an overdose with from Sigler’s stuff)

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

always ready for the next one
    ready for it before i started the one i just finished
    a true junkie
    the next one never comes soon enough (even if posted the same day)

the voices want it ALL, like YESTERDAY………………..
    The Math god

Profile photo of Donald Dennis

This episode made me laugh out loud, yet still had creepy goodness. Truly a great hit, I’m ready for the next one.

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

…biting the heads off of chickens you’ll be fine.
    The Irishman from Ohio

The Irishman from Ohio

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE !!!!!

Profile photo of Jack Townsend

I updated just as Episode 11 hit.

Killer!

Profile photo of Gmork

I think it’s the mostly that reminds me of the character Newt, from the movie Aliens. When the rescue plane crashes and she tells,Ripley,
    “We should get inside, it will be dark soon. They mostly come at night….mostly.”

Well apply that to the phrase,
    “The Overlord has been good to us. He has been mostly on time every Sunday…..mostly.”

I know…I know, geeky but it’s early in the morning and I am going through Nocturnal withdrawl.

Profile photo of Michael Bowen

we dont always get our hits in a timely fashion but they are always worth whatever wait that we endure. with this book though, i must say the the overlord has been good to us. he has been mostly ontime every sunday.

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Gmork

Our Dark Overlord still has about an hour based on East Coast time to make it for a Sunday delivery…but remember, he has the advantage of being on the West Coast, affording him another three hours….

Now that I think of it, that extra three hours may be advantageous when it comes to takng over the world…mmmuuuwwwhhaaa

The Irishman from Ohio

he generally posts them in the evening (I could be wrong here) i believe he is pacific time, so after midnight sunday night your time
    The Math god

Ok thanks, I live in Ireland which is gmt so I will have to wait until the next day (or stay up late and miss school which isn’t an option)

a guideline more than a rule
    a jumping off point
    a place to aim for
    target date (as we all know, target dates are just a suggestion)
    but i gotta say
    you have done DAMN well with this book
    (can’t say for the others, came in late on Rookie and got caught up on your previous books while waiting for next instalment of rookie, so i was never without a fix, till rookie was done)

OH, do we have a time line for the Stank Tour??
    The Math god

Profile photo of

Sundays. Mostly. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

HA! you are speaking as a true junkie

hehehe
    The Math god

Profile photo of Jesse Sharrow

Sigler cant be Emo. He has no hair. Maybe the Emo Hair Club for Men.

Profile photo of James Keeling

Yeah, I have iTunes – apple crap that it is, and I sill find myself clicking on refresh about 20+ times a day because I don’t want to wait for iTunes to check for it. Need the fix do ya? Welcome to the Sigleria, where they high one himself, Sigler be praised, has to wait for the episodes just like the rest of us. Besides, if he starts giving us dates, and by some misfortune missed it by a couple of days, he gets ripped up one side and down the other and people start swearing at him. You know how truly sensitive he is. He’s not just a member of the emo club for men, he’s the president too. Just so you know, I can’t wait either…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

What date is it released? I don’t have itunes because it will slow my computer down. So I rely on this site or pickledpodcast to find out. It would be easier if I knew so I don’t have to check back every hour or so to see if it is released.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.