This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Martyn Casserly Martyn Casserly 6 years, 9 months ago.

Episode 10 – YIPPEEEE!

• Profile photo of Martyn Casserly

Cool! I’m actually in this one!!!

As a investigative paranormal author (MIA) I suggest you all buckle up tight – we’re in for a bumpy ride ahead!

The time is gone, the song is over, thought I’d something more to say….

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

…for an all-out war. I think they have been recruiting new-bees from Galileo High and creating more Marie’s children with the parts/supplies they have been gathering.
    The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Maia W

Ah, it seems like we’re right on the edge of some serious action breaking out. I can’t wait!

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

…and ten children killed by a possible Nocturnal from earlier in the century.
    The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

great episode
    now, who died in this episode??
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

Look on the bright side guys, no matter when our future ruler (assuming I allow him to gain any power, I have my own plans you know) drops the latest magic into the feed I still have to wait to the following day. Goddamn stupid time zones. It’s usually 4 in the damn morning when it happens over here in Belfast. Sometimes insomnia aids me, sometimes it doesn’t, just depends on whether or not the withdrawal of my fix hits me badly or not.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

you have the strength to get through this. And if the voices do not help, I will imaginably kick their azz.
    The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

i hate pc’s
    won’t recognize my iPod, gotta reboot restart rewhatever
    will get episode tomorrow

the voices are crying
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

Scott, thanks for putting Ep 10 in the feed early.

I’m listening 3 seconds after you did your magic and I hope you have an excellent vacation.

Thank you, milord.
    Your faithful junkie bitch servant.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.