This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of sadock sadock 5 years, 3 months ago.

Ensuring FDO Obtains and Retains The Most Dough

• Profile photo of sadock

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

Profile photo of Gmork

Dark Overlord Media is definitely publishing The Rookie.  The press release (click here to read) confirmed this as well as this blog post by Scott (which shows a pic of DOM label on the spine of the book…sweet!).

Crown Publishing is responsible for a three book deal with our beloved FDO, which included Infected, Contagious and the upcoming reimaging of Ancestor (due out in May 2010). Ancestor is currently up for preorder at Amazon, so go get your copies Junkies!!

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

The Rookie is not being published under dark Overlord Media. I think it’s Crown Publishing that’s putting this one out. 

**UNdead/GirlCo – We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

Profile photo of Holly McCall

Online, No promo code – got it!

Profile photo of James Keeling

Buy it now… 

I’m trying to remember how postage was handled… Shipping is added when you purchase so that doesn’t make a difference. 

Maybe, don’t use a promo code… full price baby!

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of sadock

especially with THE ROOKIE.

Since it is published by D0M, Scott’s going to get the same amount either way. At least that’s my opinion. 

Buy it online and make sure you get one. He will not be able to bring an infinite amount with him on the road and the quantity overall is limited. 

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

Profile photo of Wolf

it really doesn’t matter. It’s his publishing company, after all.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

Profile photo of Holly McCall

I’m sure this question has been asked before, but I’m too lazy to go searching (and therefore opening up a potential shit storm of angry forum peeps, but I hope not).  I plan to show some Sigler love by purchasing the new release of The Rookie.  My question is this:

Would Sigler make more money off of:

a) my online purchase

or

b) my in-person purchase during the The Rookie Tailgate (in Jacksonville on 9/22)

I’ve been a loyal listener for a few years and feel that it’s about damn time I show my financial support!  I want as much of my hard earned dough (from purchasing The Rookie) to go into Sigler’s bank account, so let me know if any particular method is more effective.

Peace!

Hollia

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.