This topic contains 101 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Anthony Thompson Anthony Thompson 3 years, 8 months ago.

Embarassing Junkie Photos

Shaefer, that sound right?

bigtonetucker-SDMF

Though I’ll have to check with my dad as to what kind. I remember him drinking Geneseo and Piels when I was in elementary school, but I’m not sure if that’s what he always drank. Funny how all the excitement in my life seems to have happened before I was even 2! Laughing

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

No?

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

If only there were a south park esk version, oh well

Tame, compared to the time I went to school wearing only boxers and a chinese robe…

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

And sorry only just put two and two together on FB.

It let me!

But it won’t let meFrown

Good to see you started so young, a true junkie from the get go. Is that actually a beer? I can’t tell from the photo, maybe an Old Milwaukee?

bigtonetucker-SDMF

???

I never even noticed that before! That’s some crazy forced perspective, I’m sure. Right?

Who knew at that tender age that your first photo would become you’re avatar inspiration!
    Now I have to look away as the cute hurts my eyes Tongue out

I actually find these rather cute! Here is my first Halloween, my first beer, and my first trip to jail!! Surprised

[flickr-photo:id=5432224342,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=5432210092,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=5432224360,size=m]

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I also see that you Love men.

I’m still hearlded as the “drunken fuckwit” as displayed in an earlier photo….. see below:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/steve_wood_1982/chufter001.jpg

It was the same people as well, I’ll never learnTongue out

that’s some solid ownage right there.

and drew ‘aunt sally’ cheeks, put lipstikc and eye make up on, and then planted a raw sausage in a strategic place on a poor wasted house guest. That photo is still a classic!

Like a hole in the headLaughing

your friends love you don’t they?

Oh I know why, idiot **Slaps head**

Try the below:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/steve_wood_1982/Embarissing1.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/steve_wood_1982/Embarrising2.jpg

I’ll get all of them up on Photobucket later, some are very funny.

which ones are you pointing out?
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

I clicked on the links, Photobucket sez they don’t exist.

look at that TV set!!! I remember those. I looks like you had red hair when you were a youngster and then it turned dark? You were then and still are now a cutie! Laughing

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

I was far too intelegent as a child and didn’t get caught on camera, however older and more stupid I’ve been caught in a couple of very embarrising situations

“>

“>

For more like this and more pics of me being KO’d after far too much beer then follow the below:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=672137938&sk=photos

I’m still waiting…

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

except for the spouting of facial hair :)

I wonder if I could get some kind of injuction against that phrase? Its Matal bangs dude, I had’em first! Well, maybe not…..statue of limitation has prolly run out anyway. :)

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

Awesome collection of pics, Twowire! You all may be inspiring me to post a few of my own….

maybe.Cool

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

I will get them out someday, I have to find them,, when I moved so much of my stuff is packed away..I am still finding things after 5 years..but I think I know where they are. Now I just need to be brave and post a real picture…it’s not like my employer will fire me for just plain ugly….

*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Its good to hear from you. C’mon, post them now while the ideas fresh. Otherwise you may forget! :)

Why do we always have weird 40th birthday pictures?
    I have a weird one and Iwasn’t even drinking that day. I thought of a few I should post.. really scary
    I’m gonna one of these days….

Very nice wedding picture..you two.

Separated at birth, man. At least you got to keep more of your hair than he did. Love it.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

[flickr-photo:id=5371067902,size=m] Me in first or second grade? [flickr-photo:id=5370461895,size=m] Me at 14 during summer break. Notice the rolled up jeans..Mom thought I would grow into them before school. : / [flickr-photo:id=5370514999,size=m] Me at 23 and trying to impress the camera. [flickr-photo:id=5371067808,size=m] And a slightly tipsy me on my 40th b’day.

out my brother-in-law to the right of me, bet you never knew Dopey was a Pirate too!
    [flickr-photo:id=5368644371,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=5361889488,size=m]

Superman Underoos at Disneyland… and I think i’m like in the 5th grade… making some weird face

ThanksInnocent

I’ve been digging Treasure Island latey. Sorry for the outburst…

Yea, the wedding pic? Hardly embarassing. Get that nice stuff out of here.

That’s a FTW if I ever saw one.

I have a similar hat, which now seems paltry by comparison.

[flickr-photo:id=5369144754,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=5369144736,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=5368531717,size=m]
    [flickr-photo:id=5369144774,size=m]

great picsSmile

That is a serious motherfucking kid-fro.

I don’t know how many times I’ve looked at S&JP’s wedding photo (fawning over it) and I never realized Shadygirl was grabbing ass. Outstanding!!!

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Smile

Oh, the big hair pic… thats my moms crazy wig. . . as for the hair migrating to the chin region, you’ll have to wait for the biography. T’wass quite an interesting journey.

But I didn’t want to ruin the moment… Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

But bella couldn’t get up the gumption. She was hoping someone else would mention it first so you didn’t realize how closely she was looking at JP’s ass.

Alas, we have failed her, and she is now so exposed.

Har-har and all that claptrap!

in Bugsy Malone. The shame.

You have nothing to say about the fact that it looks like Shady is grabbing JP’s ass? Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

– Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

How did all the hair end up migrating to your chin?! That’s a spectacular turnaround…

Very impressive on the styling, The expression in the youngest picture is Adorable!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

[flickr-photo:id=5361277151,size=m][flickr-photo:id=5361261487,size=m][flickr-photo:id=5361310285,size=m][flickr-photo:id=5361260913,size=m][flickr-photo:id=5361260345,size=m]

and the mullet[flickr-photo:id=5361860962,size=m]

The second pic is like a scene straight out of Top Gun Laughing

…the pants or the shirt?

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

your facial expression makes you look about 8 and 3/4 month along, though. ;-)

I’ll have to try to find and scan a few more pics. I think I can still beat you in the mullet contest! (Not sure that’s a good thing though…)

a) I don’t do photos, b) I don’t do dresses and c) I DEFINITELY don’t do pink!!! My Mum forced me, kicking and screaming.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

I have one of those around here somewhere… Oooh la la!

Working on getting you and Del some CH. Well earned.

Possibly for making you wear the pink sash. Nice mullet

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

Circa 1986.

[flickr-photo:id=5357316185,size=m]

Loving those purple gloves! LOL!

JP and Steph! :)

These pics are amazing, Shady. What a gorgeous couple! Nothing embarrassing about these, at all!

Also, the fact that I have very tanned skin, but (on both occasions) I borrowed makeup from fair-skinned people, so it looks like my pale-faced head was photoshopped onto someone else’s body. :p

Mc Hammer baggy pants too!

to keep the post small, but if you click on them, it’ll open in Flickr

[flickr-photo:id=5353023314,size=s] [flickr-photo:id=5356759978,size=s] [flickr-photo:id=5356148055,size=s] [flickr-photo:id=5356147981,size=s] [flickr-photo:id=5356126753,size=s] [flickr-photo:id=5352413661,size=s]

May FDØ have mercy on my soul…

8th Grade, Freshman, Junior, Senior

And my bid for the parachute pants prize:

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

Do I detect a hint of a mustache! these are great, thanks for posting them

Posted a couple of these previously.

[flickr-photo:id=5355455933,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=5353621702,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=5353584590,size=m]

Left: Eight Grade Dance; Middle: Four Years Old; Right: Senior Picture

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

VERY late 80’s! I especially love the dress…. very MEOW!

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

I carried high and all in front. From the side, I was huge!

Sadly, my hair is just as big now as it was then. If not bigger. Sometimes I wish the 80s would come back, just so everyone would once again be jealous of my uncontrollable mop-head.

I don’t believe you are pregnant in that picture, tho.

In your hair?!

Mine are 3200 miles away :)

scanned my parents photos into her computer for there 50th anniversery and they are now all over facebook!

I can’t do parachute pants, but I can do the next best thing…a taffeta prom/ball dress and a military-inspired jumpsuit!

White dress 1989 (graduation ball), Jumpsuit 1991 (7 months pregnant). <cringe>

[flickr-photo:id=5355293938,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=5355293806,size=m]

She’s got all the really bad ones….hanging on the wall. Gaaaa.

See mine here.

that I tend to avoid cameras and that all the pictures of my youth are stowed away with my parents 1,300 miles away. :-D

Since so many of you took up the challenge to post your embarassing photos (See blog posting for Embarassing Scott Photos #2), I started a new thread. Now get out there and dig up the prom photos, Big Hair 80s, whatever you got. I’ll give 50 CHs for the first person to post a pic of them in parachute pants. (Yeah, I know there are some youngsters on the site who’ve never heard of this fashion phenom…)
    I’m still searching for my homecoming photos… but in the meantime enjoy these:

[flickr-photo:id=5354432541,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=5354432525,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=5355047480,size=m]
    1) High School Grad, class of ’81 2) UGA Grad, class of ’85 3) Approx. age 34, with my CUTIE Pie daughter at age 2.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.