This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 3 years, 4 months ago.

ebooks

• Profile photo of Belladonna420

it says “This price was set by the publisher” on the eBook info page on Amazon.com, which means you should be sending your complaints to the publishers, not to the authors or to Amazon.com.

I personally think it’s ridiculous that some eBooks are priced higher than paperbacks, and I’ve sent more than one e-mail to publishers telling them exactly that.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of GJ

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Stefani Robinson

If you are unfamiliar with the Agency Model, just google it and have some reading fun. Since Crown is technically a part of Random House they get agency model pricing, meaning that there’s absolutely nothing the retailer can do to change the price. So if you don’t like it, don’t buy from Agency publishers….or just bitch about it to Crown until they submit to our junkie will. But anything that has been put out my Dark Overlord Media is much less, so you can wait for those too.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

Profile photo of Nemesis0

Can’t beat free unless you’re giving money with the item. Yea i noticed most of the other ebook stores still have it up for the 11.99 price except for Amazon.

Profile photo of sadock

….for free as 26 PDF documents right here. They did have some ads to try and get people into Siglerism, but you can’t beat the price!

Prøducer øf Døøm, Høst øf Tuesday Terrør, Funky Name Brutha, Retired Gutter Brethren & Tangential Tyke

The sony ebook store has it at the 11.99 price and so does the nook store. Though i do see amazon doesn’t have it in the kindle store…odd.

Profile photo of sadock

That’s why the Crown editions for INFECTED & ANCESTOR are $11.99 on Amazon. You’ll probably just *love* the fact that they’ve priced NOCTURNAL as $12.99 for the e-book. I’m guessing CONTAGIOUS is not available because Scott gave PDFs of every chapter away free as part of the marketing for that book.

The books that Dark Øverlørd Media publishes are quite reasonable IMHO. They’ve ranged from $0.99 to $4.99, depending upon the book and the time you choose to purchase it. The awesome thing IMHO is that A & Scott have decided to include the ebook version gratis anytime you buy a treeware edition through them.

Prøducer øf Døøm, Høst øf Tuesday Terrør, Funky Name Brutha, Retired Gutter Brethren & Tangential Tyke

Well those ebooks are from Crown publishing and are that price pretty much all around not just kindle. Tho the Dark Overlord Media ebooks are $2.99.

Profile photo of mary davis

why can’t you offer cheaper ebooks from your site. amazon is getting rich charging $12.00 for your ebooks. podcast may be alright but i like to read.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.