This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Byron Metz Byron Metz 3 years, 2 months ago.

Earthquake on the east coast

that sir is a very good theory. I work midnights so I tend to sleep off and on if not most of the day which in my case I unfortunately did not feel any ground shaking tremors. I did wake up to a few missed text messages stating that there was a earthquake and the persons who text’d me was able to feel the earth moving. I live in Western Pennsylvania and like what I said the quake was felt in my neck of the woods.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Edit: I just realized I accidentally typed Eastern instead of Western, sorry

My uncle was 8 miles from the epicenter…said it wasn’t that bad more rumbling noise then actual ground shaking.

It’s the fault of a butler who goes by the name of Jamingus. He dropped a stack of THE ALL-PRO. He couldn’t handle the girth.

Dear FDO I realize that sometimes accidents happen but please don’t drop anymore copies of “The All-Pro”. The book is sooo huge that it created a 5.9 earthquake in VA. I apologize if it wasn’t you but someone made an oopsie and it has shut down many of the major airports here on the east coast.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.