This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 6 months ago.

Earthcore Dream Casting

• Profile photo of J.P.

I talked to Sig about this before. He has “people” already looking at most of his books for eventual transitions to film!

– Prospice tibi–ut Gallia, to quoque in tres partes dividaris.

Profile photo of Eddie Bostick

Scott I am really enjoying Earthcore. Have you been approached yet about a movie version? I know I am not alone in the feeling that this would be a hit on the big screen.

Profile photo of Maia W

Lance “Bishop” Henriksen would be good – he’s got that chiseled look abut him. Though I have a hard time believing his romantic scenes for some reason. Maybe I just can’t get over the thought that he really might be an android…

————
    KnitWitch

Profile photo of David Lodge

I’m probably biased because I love his work, but I nominate Lance Henriksen as Connell Kirkland. I can definitely see him as the coldly efficient Cutthroat ruling the mining industry with an iron fist.

I think I know where you copied that character list from :) It’s been expanded since then.

The ways of the Lord are often dark but never pleasant.

Profile photo of Gmork

Because you know one day soon, those Hollywood big heads will have to cast the movie version of Earthcore….help them out by giving the names of the actors/ actresses that would be your dream casting for the characters who brought the story to life!

· Connell Kirkland
    · Sonny McGuiness
    · Samuel J. Anderson
    · Dennis the Deadhead
    · Wilford Igoe, Jr.
    · Douglas Nadia

I’m sure I missed a character or two so feel free to add to the list! Have at it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.