This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Kristyna Simonson Kristyna Simonson 5 years, 7 months ago.

Duplicate thread page selection at over top of first post on page

Pulsar would it be possible to place the page selection link/banner for a thread over the first post on a page also? I think it would make it easier when using the browser search function within a long winded thread when for looking comments instead of having to go to the bottom to go to the next page link when the search phrase isn’t found. What would be nice, though I don’t know if possible, is If we use the site search and are able to go directly to the comment on which ever page the phrase we were looking for in on.

Thanks Pulsar!

I could get the custom pager stuff working. Jumping directly to the reply is a whole different story. That would be some bigger chunk of work. Let’s hope the drupal guys will implement this some time soon.

Cheers!

Paul.

Thanks Paul!

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Its working out better than I had expected.

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Thanks for all your hard work!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.