This topic contains 40 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of GJ GJ 3 years, 1 month ago.

Drink Anyone?

Bulmers Pear. You made me feel better
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

at this very moment I’m drinking Red Bull and Captain Morgan Long Island Ice Tea‚Ķ

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

There is still Patron in my freezer at home and that makes me very happy!!! Laughing

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Frown

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

But I can say that if you ever want to venture into rum again Kracken run isn’t that bad. It has a nice sweet taste that resembles black liquorice. I am not a fan of drinking rum stright but add some diet cherry pepsi…..mmmm there you have a good time!

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsdetail/03-06-11-why-good-tequila-could-soon-be-extinct-anvil-bobby-heugel-takes-on-the-marketing-machine/

That would be unfortunate indeed!!!! Surprised

Tequila is a limited resource since the Agavi cacti (the ones used to make tequila) are on the verge of extiction

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

bottle of Goldschlager by myself on my 21st b-day. Never again!!!!

Had a similar incident with the peach schnapps a few years later, with the same results.

From now on, the only alcohol I drink straight is Tequila, baby – preferrably Patron!!! And it probably helps that I know (and respect) my limits now! Wink

Goldschlager and Peach Schnapps. *gags*? Now come on Goldschlager isn’t that bad. It has tiny gold flakes inside! Howabout Peppermint Schnapps have you ever tried that?

Sealed

peach schnapps, vodka and OJ. Mmmmmmmmm Kiss

Goldschlager and peach schnapps. *gags*

College incident… Bad memories and such.

But when I saw this in the store I was TEMPTED…

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

… as recommended by fellow junkie M. Night Shot-His-Wad a few posts down the thread (freaking awesome name BTW), and holy High One, it that shizznit good! It really does taste like a Dreamsicle. Thanks for the bitchin’ recipe M. Night.

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

I imagine the To Pirates might drink those. (They taste like an Icee)

M. Night Shot-his-wad

Running Back for the New Rodina Astronauts #35

the orange and black recipe.
    [flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

Will be trying once I get home from my trip.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

this beast will make sure you wake up realizing you were matched up against a mythical monster the night before. Could someone please turn off the sun?

This rum is awesome!!!

that my previous subject line has nothing to do with the FDO’s subject line.

Outside of the Cuban rum that a friend of mine brought back from Iceland, I think Sailor Jerry is the best rum I’ve had.

That being said, I’m very interested to try Kraken.

but I hven’t tried the kraken either… got a bottle of Bacardi Anjeo yesterday… smoooth.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

An “Orange and Black?” I’m in. Buying ingredients tomorrow.

Have you tired Sailor Jerry? That’s currently my rum of choice.

I’ve seen Kraken rum at the liquor store, though. I’ll have to pick up a bottle on your recommendation in the near future.

…absolutely the best I’ve ever tasted. Discovered it a couple of months ago.

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

Mr. Sparkle does! I hear he’s looking for american investors…

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren &
    [flickr-photo:id=5328397791,size=m]

One of local ABC stores(sprignfield VA near Hard Times Cafe) started stocking this in November. It’s pretty good, I preferred mine straight up!

Kiss

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

I’ll keep an eye out for it!

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

I mix it with Orange Crush and a little heavy cream. Tastes like a Dreamcicle. I call it an Orange and Black. This week I’ve enjoyed it in egg nog. Called Krack-nog, Really is the best spiced rum out there. 94 proof, and goes on sale often. Drink it up, Junkies!

M. Night Shot-his-wad

Running Back for the New Rodina Astronauts #35

then act all innocent Innocent

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Gimmi Gimmi Gimmi!

I wonder how Kracken feels in your belly?

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

kraken rum

MMMM Tasty – I know what I’ll be drinking during the playoffs!!

Check it out!

http://www.krakenrum.com/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.