This topic contains 19 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Wolf Wolf 5 years, 3 months ago.

Dream Authors for new Characters

So when can we expect to meet this character? 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

I am a gigantic fan of his FIRE & ICE series. I don’t even read fantasy (seriously, people, aren’t there enough fuckers ripping off Tolkein? Elves? Seriously? Yeah, we got it), but this guy brings the nasty.

If I could get a cat like Martin to write for THE CRYPT? I’d be on cloud nine.

Seriously, what’s wrong with that kid? Oh sure, he plays all nice and friendly, but wait till you get a load of his CRYPT character. I actually thought about censoring it. Yeah, that bad.

He’s more on the fantasy side but he’s gritty and wouldn’t mind at all if his character died as long as its gruesome.  

He also has the distinct advantage of still being alive to write it. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

How bout Dr kat sup!  

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

The ships doctor.

Dr. Cat Seuss

Think about it.

Now that would be a very interesting duo.

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Edgar A. Poe! 

Jon Merz??????

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

That definately makes it more interesting to think about.  I wouldn’t have even thought of Lovecraft or Asimov.

Hutchinsss should actually be a character himself, I have a feeling he is not the Mr. Niceguy that he portrays. 

Sigler, let me be your body double to protect you when you take over the world.

Asimov? I think he would’ve been good choice if he were still living.

J.C  HUTCHINSSSSSSS!

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

I have tried several books throughout the years that friends have given me and No luck.

Why not? I can’t wait for his new 1,120-page epic in November. Bag of Bones is probably my favorite of his. Or ON WRITING.

Ahh, the nameless insanity that could come from that team-up. :)  

Just run the plays I call, Barnes!

Unfortunately I have never been able to get beyond page one of ANY King novel. 

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."

That would fit right into the Crypt :-)

I was just listening to B.W. Crites get his invatation to join the Crypt crew and I started thinking about what other authors I would love to see the FDO work with and create new characters.  Then I thought maybe I have some favorite characters out there already… If only Scott could work with Stephen King and get Roland Deschain from the epic Dark Tower series to climb on board of the Crypt.  Talk about your space cowboy, talk about a blood bath and a death toll, talk about a dream come true.

"B.W. Crites fled across the enginering room, and the gunslinger followed." 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.