This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio CPK IrishmanFromOhio 7 years, 9 months ago.

Downtime Announcement

• Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I am your typical guilt ridden Junkie……
    When I can’t get on the site, or something strange happens or a strange message pops up, I just know it was MY FAULT. Or that your finally decided that my avatar was just too annoying to be allowed, and I have been banned.
    So I hope this translates to: I’m just glad it was’t something I did, and that I am glad you, Tech God Pulsar, have the Siglerverse under control.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

i was on the site, got called away (actually did some work) and when i can back, DAMN, thought i had been locked out………………

actually thought the site was down and didn’t expect to get back to it today

thank you for all the hard work you do, pulsar
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

Phew… Things always get more complicated that you expect. Anyway, just finished updating the kernel, I expect the server to run more stable now. Let’s hope I am not wrong :)

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

I’ll be working on the server once again today. An downtime is expected to happen between  11.00am – 01.00pm PCT. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.