This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of CPK IrishmanFromOhio CPK IrishmanFromOhio 5 years, 9 months ago.

Don't reply to anything from pam1010!!!!!!

The Irishman from Ohio

I little "hair" goes a long way.CoolDon’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

so when i get the "hair of the dog" breakfast at the bar, with irish coffie, corn beef and eggs and grits…. thats what they mean?

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Old saying Hair of the dog that bit you pertains to when you have a hangover instead of taking say asprin for the headache you drink more of what caused the hangover.Surprised   Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

what does that mean?

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

That’s good a taste of their own meds. No Crack for you pam1010 Tongue outDon’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

It’s a sad sad day when an honest junkie can’t just huddle down in a pool of their own vomit and excrement to get a hit of crack in peace…..

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

I like your style!!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

I would humbly take that responsibility of Siglerverse Security and woe be to the person that tries to invade our universe!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

*bows down and kisses the feet of MuchAdo*

thank you for protecting us.

- Ronald Reagan

Let’s see…..Pam, send me the money first, no checks just gold or silver, maybe diamonds, and yes, throw in a few McDonalds gift cards, and once I have it, converted it to cash, and eaten my BigMac’s,  then we’ll talk….and BTW, you have no Idea who you are dealing with here in the Siglerverse…..

MuchAdo, I nominate you for  Head of  Siglerverse SecurityCool
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

so my pm sent to her of 52 pages of 10 point, single spaced type in Microsoft word saying "Spamer Go Away" was completely withen reason?

- Ronald Reagan

She is sending private messages to the effect of I’m from Nigeria and I have 6 Million US dollars and I need someone to ……..  You know what I’m talking about!!!!!!

who is this and what is she trying 2 do?

- Ronald Reagan

junkies are way to smart for your scams!!!!  Now take a long walk off of a short pier!!!!!!!!

It is spam!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.