This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tim Feely Tim Feely 5 years, 10 months ago.

Dollhouse

• Profile photo of Tim Feely

I am in agreement. I just hope it gets the chance to gain momentum. These days TV networks get rid of shows so fast. I really hope this is given a chance.

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

I guess because of past shows and the experience of watching them from Joss, I can see this becomeing a totally cool thing. I am going with expectation.

_______________________________________________ I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of sadock

I still think it’s about average right now. But Joss is a master of the slow, intricate tale. If you look back at the first couple episodes of either Firefly or Buffy by themselves, they’re pretty weak. It’s when you look at the seasons as a whole that you see what a master he is. So I’m giving Dollhouse at least one full season.

Please help to ensure that Dollhouse gets a full first season!! You can buy it on iTunes, watch it on Hulu, or watch it Friday nights 9/8C on Fox. Let’s make sure Joss doesn’t get fucked by Fox *again*

episode, felt it was better than the first and with Keesler (the middleman) i really liked his character (twisted fuck) and the storyline added some healthy dimension to the show. seems like Keesler is getting a little diversity in his characters. hell, I think he is getting is resume ready for a Scott Sigler movie.

wondering if Girlco thinks Keesler is manly enough to take on a Sigler roll? 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

if not maybe he can make alot money from turning it into a hit movie.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing)

Profile photo of sadock

That’s why I’m hoping that Fox gives him a chance this time. They have a history of axing his shows before he’s able to really get going with them.

As far as ratings go, the initial ratings were iffy. Pre-time delay (ie live viewing only) it seems like it’s on the fence, but *hopefully* Fox execs realize that most of Joss’ audience don’t watch TV live. Hell, I don’t even have TV service anymore. 

Please help to ensure that Dollhouse gets a full first season!! You can buy it on iTunes, watch it on Hulu, or watch it Friday nights 9/8C on Fox. Let’s make sure Joss doesn’t get fucked by Fox *again*

Profile photo of Tim Feely

I really enjoyed it but it will probably take a few episodes to get up to speed. Hopefully the ratings will be ok.

not sure how it will be received in general.

I liked the first episode, but not sure they cast is really in their groove yet. 

I agree with KM a little compelx and muddied. but my assumption is it is meant to be that way. (DUH!) 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing)

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

I thought it was pretty cool.  A little complex, but very interesting concept!

Profile photo of Tim Feely

Anybody see this on Friday? It looks pretty cool.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.