This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of CPK IrishmanFromOhio CPK IrishmanFromOhio 6 years, 11 months ago.

Does Scott have a Death Note?

Death by Sigler*figuratively*still would be worth it.

Crap… Scott probley writes full page death descriptions.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

“You can run, but you can’t hide.”

*——————————————————————————————–*
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends

The Math god

Who do you think? Got to be Hutchins. “L 2.0 is here. L 2.0 is evv- ree- where….”

I’m as good as dead -_-

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

i hope to hell that sigler doesn’t get his hands on a Death Note otherwise we are all in deep shit. Hey, this could be a good idea for a fan fic. anybody interested? cause if not then i call dibs!

The Irishman from Ohio”I never Get to Get it!”-Wacko Warner
    If one has already mortgaged their soul and spirit to a greater enitity, says fifteen years before one has met Godd Sigler, then ones body dies, does One become a ghost? Or something else? Is a sign of this a running sentence brain tumor?

xOx if Scott has a death not that makes him Kira…so who’s L?

The Death Note allows you to control the person before death.

So for example you could:
    Pick fans that like you, control them to get hte word out there as much as they can about Sigler.
    Maybe die in a way that gets him out there too… somehow..
    More people replace and become Junkies…
    One step closer to world domination
    ???
    Profit.

Mike–simple really—>

I missed the part in the Columbine story where they had anime books with peoples’ names in them and those were the people that were killed. That whole scene was bad. As well as the VT shootings and the incident in 1996 when Jillian Robbins went crazy in the HUB lawn at Penn State and shot co-eds.

I think I’m more worried about Sig having my credit card information than him having my name. He’s already got me hook, line, and sinker….

That bastard.
    Happy Halloween!

–kevin

Scott takes his medication.
    Do you?

Killing his audience isn’t a real good business decision.
    As a matter of fact… ACK! …. can’t breathe…..

–kevin

Death Note is an manga, anime, and live action movie about a notepad that if you have someones first and surname, and you have a picture of them in mind… you kill them by putting them in the book.

Scotts latest comp to kill us involves knowing our full name and picture…

Scott likes talking about killing and generally being voilent, and has thousands of devoted fans willing to sacrefice themselves.

I don’t think its too out there to say that Scott had a Death Note and plans to use it on us.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.