This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rich Bennett Rich Bennett 4 years, 9 months ago.

Does Gredok have a fetish for Ki?

• Profile photo of Rich Bennett

Richno3…….out

Profile photo of athanas

about the origin of your signature, then. Carry on.

Profile photo of James Keeling

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Pons Matal

other than *cough* I believe in tough love *cough* yeah, thats the ticket! Tongue out Yell

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead fo

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

Well if anyone can survive the Ki mating ritual, it’s you Twowire.

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

Hehe, I have no idea what you’re talking about, but it reminded me of that 80s pop classic.

Profile photo of athanas

Project Wang Chung?

Well I was gonna post the one with me skydiving naked on FirstBorn’s back into Krakens Stadium, but uhhh… Gredok wants to keep that one for his own <ahem> “private” use. Smile

/what can I say, the little Quyth is a freak, but a good sugar daddy.

Profile photo of athanas

I MIGHT believe you.

Might.

I still think it’s Gredok’s voice… you can just tell that he’s a phreak like that. But no one seems to agree with me, so here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Usx-XQqfg

I stole this car & had some friends video me driving it into a lake.

/that’s totally me in that car

//i swear ;)

Profile photo of Pons Matal

But I sorta do… Tongue out

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead fo

Profile photo of athanas

____________________________________________ the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

that it is Messal’s voice. The inflection and accent is identical to Gredok. I know it’s supposed to be Messal, but I think the wrong voice effect was laid over that track. I’ve listened to The Rookie about 15 times now (seriously) and I can tell every character by voice. I still think it sounds like Gredok.

Profile photo of athanas

the link, my dear lady, if you please.

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Just have to say how awesome a title yours is. It most definitely got my attention. :P

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

I just listened to that episode like…. Monday… it’s Messal’s voice.

I AM the cat in the PT Cruiser!

I know it’s supposed  to be Messal, but the voice is Gredok’s. Messal has a much higher, jovial voice.

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

Profile photo of athanas

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

Profile photo of athanas

Yeah, I’ll donate some crack hits to this cause.

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

now where is that video?

Messal the Efficient. 

Haha, I bet that subject line got your attention. Anyway, I was listening to The Rookie (the original audiobook format) today while doing housework and noticed something curious. In ep 15, when Quentin is going into the Ki locker room with Shizzle and Messal, Krakens team owner and notorious gangster Gredok the Splithead makes an unannounced apperance. Apparently he is lurking around in the dark Ki locker room after practice, one can only assume for the purpose of watching the big, dirty, sweaty Ki players bathe. Don’t believe me? Go listen to ep15, right at 26:18 (time hack may be different in the re-cast version). Just as Q and friends enter the room, a voice warns them that "Ki eyes take in a larger spectrum of light than human eyes. Consequently, only a few purple lights provide any illumination, so watch your step."

If that isn’t Gredok’s voice, then I’ll [insert something outragous and probably illegal in 44 states here], and put video of that shiat up on youtube!

I haven’t checked the re-edited version yet, but I suspect that it’s there as well. Exactly what was Gredok doing in there, huh? Inquiring minds want to know. C’mon Gredok, give us a statement! Don’t let the media just make somethng up, because you know they will. :)i

/absolutely was not drinking when I posted this Wink

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.