This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of jokerdas jokerdas 1 year, 12 months ago.

Does anyone else get so caught up in the Siglerverse?

I was listening to and caught up on “The Starter” on podcast when I found “Title Fight”. I remembered a small snipit about the fight in one of the chapters of “The Starter” and as I listened to the great characters of “The Rookie” and “The Starter” interweaving into “Title Fight” I really got caught up. It was the best ever to hear another side of those characters and at times I was thinking, “Man, I have got to go see that guy” then realizing, manthat takes place in the future, then realizing, DAMN, It’s a book!!!

I just get so caught up. I drive back and forth across the great state of Tennessee and I love listening to the Sigler Books. I have now bought “The Starter” audiobook and can’t wait to get “All Pro” in audiobook.

Please tell me I am not the only one who has searched Ticket Master for GFL or IFL tickets…

…but you never know, maybe we’ll have an actual GFL in the future, if first contact goes well.

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

I tend to dream about whatever got into my fluffy blonde brain right before I go to bed. For instance, last night I dreamt Prince Harry showed up at the wedding with his new bride, a stripper he met in Vegas. Anyway, last fall I had a dream Brett Favre’s brain had signed with the Spiderbears. Their 2nd string QB had slipped in the shower, suffered brain damage, and was declared dead so his body was available for Brett’s brain. As lead detective, I was suspicious because everyone knows human’s don’t like water showers.

What kills us, doesn’t make us stronger.

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Except for that whole establishing-football-by-our-genocidal-overlord-to-foster-peace-between-five-conquered-races-including-us thing…

The only øverlord I’m looking forward to can kill you with his Eyebrow of Døøm™ – he don’t need no stinkin’ entropic rifle!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

When I heard the equivalent of Sportscenter before the first game in The Rookie I had almost the same level of excitement I do as when I’m getting ready to watch a Seahawks game.
    Takes a hell of a writer to get shit flowing like that.

That was one of my favorite things about the book. I loved the whole Sportscasters wrapups of games.

Been a junkie since Earthcore.

#74 Iceman for the Krakens.

#227 The Rookie/#276 The Starter

… if the Eyebrøw of Døøm could cause a cascading disentegration effect. It doesn’t, which is sad.

Oh Hell yes!!! I am so wrapped up in the Siglerverse! Onne of the best parts (besides the AWESOME story-telling) is the timeline. Each story is a small piece of the timeline and fits perfectly. It is such a stroke of genius to read a story, see a point of reference from another story. Then my imagination pulls it all together! Thinking of how some stories could come back in the future. (corny, I know!)

TitleFight brings up to date Doc Patah’s Story. I absorbed The Rookie, The Starter, and The All Pro before getting into Title Fight, so it was great to see that! I am excited to get my ears on The Reporter and impatiently await The Gangster!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.