This topic contains 169 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michael Grochmal Michael Grochmal 5 years, 9 months ago.

Do you think Pookie is gonna bite it?

• Profile photo of Michael Grochmal

Ayn Rand, Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal, 1966

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

subchief pookie
    what a h00t

and the previous subchief, AWESOME DEATH scene boss
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Pons Matal

he may not remain monogamous. What if it was a 3 way? Pookie, Mommy & Kayla? Those pliers of Kayla’s would come in handy when ever Pook’s gets hung up somewhere!  :p

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

had kids yet, and as the FDO said…

"Great, great, great, great, great (and then some) granddaddy

Yes, that’s right – you’re looking (I mean, you’re listening to) the ancestor of the one and only Pookie Chang of the GFL. And Pookie isn’t in the closet … I am."

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of Wolf

What did Pookie ever do to you? That’s just sick!

Profile photo of Antony Gitsham

nobody is safe with the FDO

Profile photo of ogreoregon

these threads are like DNA, they may unravel and recombine, but they never disappear completely…..
    I have noticed that some get cloned, so there are several that end up about the very same topics.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

i never though this thread would last so long……

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of J.P.

one of the Nocturnals sure can!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

She’ll do Jenny Craig, he become monogamous. Many Chang Bangs and Hula hoops later one of his descendants is playing football in the Rookieverse. What?, It could happen!

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Profile photo of James Keeling

The real question though… Is how can you tell if she’s ‘inverted’? 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of zackmann

Maybe even the grooms walk, but for Mommy he will need a really big hulu hoop.

No one remains safe with a possible sequil.   

Is that if Pookie bites it.  the whole Nocturnal francise will suffer almost irreprepairable harm.  His humor was the perfect counterpoint to the darkness of the rest of the tale.  Get rid of that and the second book will be a lot less fun… 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

FDO twittered this morning "Pookie Chang’s fate decided" Could be good, could be bad…….We’ll have to wait and see when the Epilogue makes it out what Pookie’s fate will be .

Direct quote from the FDO in Minneapois:  "I can’t kill Pookie!"

Of course… he lies… 

oh, wait, different story

nevermind

eyez just wonder’n. Cause if it waz one he’d be bitting a jelly donut and if it waz de udder one he’d be bitten that funky astro turf.

Profile photo of J.P.

either the dead one, or the one that won’t ever die. Good catch though! Otherwise, there might have been lots of confusion!

– It’s a cold world and this is life.

But which Pookie are we talking about?

Profile photo of J.P.

Never heard of the guy.

– It’s a cold world and this is life.

Profile photo of Michael Grace

Didn’t think I would be the only one to notice that he was also a player in the GFL

Profile photo of Shawn Schneider

I haven’t heard the last episode, but Pookie needs to live and star in his own story. His character is clearly the most developed and is definitely the most endearing to listeners. I think people would feel better about Bry Bry dying than they would about Pookie dying. Of course, I could be wrong.

"I tried to stand up and fly straight, but it wasn’t easy with that sumbitch in the White House. I dunno. They say he’s a decent man, so maybe his advisors are confused."

Can we say "I told you so!" :) Pookie Lives on to do the Chang Bang! How many times? The world may never know.

But the FDO will!

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

didn’t die, yet!!!!  There is still a sequel!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of Wolf

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of J.P.

then Pookie can get his bang back. (The Siglerverse is a great place!)

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Even if Pookie survives the Jeremiah O’Brien, it looks like he won’t have time to meet with mommy before the end of the story…  Of course, there’s always the sequel…  Brian still doesn’t know where "home" is…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of Shawna Rowe

pookie biting it doesnt seem right i mean who would be the new go to guy for Bry Bry as the new savior. then again i wanted big gay max to live too, shows what i know

~i do not agree with what you have to say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it~ Voltaire

Profile photo of Wolf

Where’s he gonna get a hula hoop that big? 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/650#comment-21607

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Profile photo of Mebygod oneofthelesser

I think Pookie is gonna get some Dead Zo’   or may be soem monster strange!!!!

Profile photo of J.P.

if Pookie could actually suffer through it and perform the CB (and not become Pukie), I suspect Mommy might just meet her undoing!

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of T.R. Swenson

Mommy getting the Chang Bang…Yea Pookster!

T.R.

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mommie is getting a make over
    She is getting her hair done, and looking forward to a nice romantic dinner with pookie.file003.jpg (23K, 500 x 375)

file008.jpg (30K, 420 x 440)

Profile photo of

In case you haven’t been listening in, but Pookie has already … how do I say this … reached sexual maturity. It’s possible he already took care of that bit of business.

pookie will kill their asses. I bet he goes up against dragonbreath. oh, and the XZ’z aren’t inbred: they have so many different fathers it’s bananas

it means ya gotta release one episode per day when it comes out, ya lazy bastard!

Profile photo of T.R. Swenson

Pookie is dead meat, But he’ll do some heroic shit 1st.

T.R.

as Pook’s has executed in the past he may have a whole shit load of kids out there!

Profile photo of Corbin Hilty

Pookie cant die, because as scott said hes the great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather of a dude in the rookie, and as far as this story goes pooks doesnt have a family. so, until pookie fucks some hoe and gets a kid, hes not gonna bite it 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

You cant see ole Pookie and bumping uglies!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

Does anyone still think Pook’s is gonna bite it!

“I can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of Ken Donagan

hasn’t anyone been listening to the story?  It is obvious that Amy is history. Probably the rest of her family as well. We know Roberts isn’t going to make it either because who wouldn’t like to see some terrible and nasty things happen to him?  Since this is San Fran, and they will need a new police chief, the Pookster is the obvious choice!

Profile photo of Joel Anderson

It would be a b*tch if, in the midst of all the danger and double-crossing from  his superiors, Pookie died from a heart attack or something related to his cardiopulmonary health rather than physical violence. He is carrying around 250lbs after all, more than likely earned from eating junk. I’d hate to see the Pookie-nator die, though. He brings great comedy to Nocturnal, without being a joke character or comic relief. And I like his voice. High-pitched and nasal, and somehow, not annoying.

Profile photo of Gmork

…and some sweat when the heat is on!

I like snickerdoodles served hot ….mmmmmm

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

have you people been listening to Sigler’s stories??????  Of course he is going to die!!!!!  Please!!!!!!  But go ahead and hold out hope if you want to.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Joel Anderson

I also think he’ll make chief…but he’s gonna be injured badly in some fashion before this is over.

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

is made from hola-hoppes and a bar stool.

The Irishman from Ohio

…from mini-wolfie to Diet Mountain Dew? Are you feeling ok?

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Peter Braat

No dying for the Pookie

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

You are talking doughnuts right?

[brood en brood met brood tussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

and then be one of those people who play extreme dodgeball in wheelchairs

Profile photo of Ralph Schmeer

I think Bry Bry will want a word with Robinson and sort the matter for himself. But I would like to know how they will rain in Zoe she is way out there at this stage 

Things go wrong and that is how we learn

Though I dont like em hot like most folks.

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Wolf

I’m gonna puke

No death yet

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

No death (yet) for Pookie…yet…

– Everything takes longer than it does.

G-Man

The Irishman from Ohio

i wouldn’t mind biting it would you?

G-Man

see the plot complications for Bry Bry? Love my Momma or Kill her? And If I kill Momma will Pookie still be my partner? NOT, I agree with the others. This should/could never happen…

A Krispy Kreme that is, other than that I have to agree with Redhedtexans senario.

would us junkies see this movie if it were made. someone should make it.

G-Man

…that is what publicly the police would say to answer why so many people have disappeared and the increase of crime related fatalities. i do not think they would tell the truth about what really is happening. Althought, if they could SELL the right of the idea of the events as a cheap movie, they could us that a a copy cat cover story while making money to help fund the Saviors.

The Irishman from Ohio

never thought he would have done something like that.

G-Man

…Amy Zoe. the formere deputy chief will be found dead after he took his own life. From guilt of killing a retired cop and framing a night shift cop for it. Because we was the "Handy Man" killer trying to cover his tracks. the Handy Man was trading inside police info for help from organized crime to find his victims. Cheif Amy Zoe with the help of a middle shift and night shift cop will stop the city wide gang war and the "Cult" that the "Hand Man" had started.

Of course I could be wrong…

The Irishman from Ohio

just maybe not for the SFPD.

G-Man

Profile photo of Maggie Guignard

I bet he’s not.

Profile photo of Maggie Guignard

Pookie will not die.  He will face the nocturnals with Bry Bry and he will become the new chief of police to protect the new "savior" Bryan.  Chief Zoe will bite the dust!

Profile photo of john bennett

not die he will get mamened,disfigured,hell even put in a wheelchair but i think he will become the new SFPD chief of police to whatch over the new savior and keep him away from harm

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

G-Man

I know stupid question because every new book is either a sequel or will eventually have one.

G-Man

Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

…should adopted any unwanted Nocturnals and try to raises them as Saviors.

The Irishman from Ohio

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of

I had to look up "Quotidian" and I still don’t get it. The sequel to NOCTURNAL means "daily occurrence?"

Profile photo of john bennett

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

Profile photo of Ralph Schmeer

At least a couple of thousend years seeing that he made it into the GFL tier 2 in the Rookie Money mouth 

Things go wrong and that is how we learn

Profile photo of

So if this happens, can I blame Twowire?

Make Pookie the groom? You never know, Pookies such a ladys man he may be the one to tame Marie! How would Bry Bry handle that? Pookie, Partner/Stepfater!

Profile photo of Thomas Bell

no dont do it!!!!!!!

But maybe Pookie will be able to out run those nasty lil kids and survive as well,
    then he’d have two branches on his family tree that might continue into the Rookie timeline.

i like him, he is a funny cop. good contrast with bry bry 

If Pookie goes through the grooms walk he would have some very athletic children and might live.

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Bry Bry is gonna need Pookie when he becomes Savior.  Whenever there is some shit going down who is the one rallying the troops to come to Bry Bry’s aid?  Not Bryan it’s Pookie.  Pookie will be the middleman between SFPD and Savior.  It makes room for more books in the Nocturnal world also.

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of J.P.

Your stock just rose! Now that’s funny! Don’t explain it to n8man though. Make him sweat.

– Prospice tibi–ut Gallia, to quoque in tres partes dividaris.

Profile photo of Evan Hammerman

I hope he survives to appear in the sequel Quotidian and elsewhere as The High One sees fit.

EJKorvette 

From there to here

From here to there

Funny things

Are everywhere!

— Theodor K. Geisl (1904 – 1991) 

I can see it now…  damn you for making me flush my eyes out with drain-o!  10 crack hits for you! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Diurnal? or maybe Crepuscular? lol…
    Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

we love  pookie!
    Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of Jesse Simonin

DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!   KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m tired of the bitchy, overweight cop.   Make him a groom (since he likes anything in a skirt and Marie wears a BIGGG skirt!) and let his boy Bryan watch as his kin slowly, painfully take Pookie’s life. 

Life’s a bitch, wear a helmet!

who is  that again?

1. eventually Pookie will die. By what means and when can only be said by FDO and whom ever holds the chicken scissors.

2.I apologies for running away from fear at the idea of a police officer being a lover cchhild of Pookie. To me that’s as bad as if CIA"The Farm Girl" and Ma gnus"who was Nocturnal fast and had Velvet Eyes and Aged Well"P.

The Irishman from Ohio

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Robin Hudson

He’s Clayton Detwiller’s lovechild.

Profile photo of J.P.

I think Bry Bry survives and runs as a main character in the next book. Pookie–I really hope he survives and maybe even becomes a crossover character in a different story set in SF. Who knows. The evil me wants Pooke to meet Mommy. I’m not positive, but I think we’d need a new Mommy…

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

-that’s why i said i had an open mind on the subject of pookies demise
    do you tink Bry Bry will survive the final bloodbath (sigler always has a final bloodbath, he can’t help himself)

-not gonna happen, ya’ll know my thoughts on bry bry, but pooks?? i have an open mind open whether he gets his head popped off or not… seems sigler said he dies in a comment somewhere… i wish pooks doesn’t die, he’s to fantastic a character not to have around in a sequel…

Like the apprentice aspect…  Who better than Pookie to be his shield..  Of course, we’ve already heard that Pookie is against the very idea of the savior…  But… you did make me picture Bryan getting his ass kicked by Savior ala kung fu theater and that earns you 10 crack hits! 

But ..

First born kills him, Brian goes ape and takes up Saviour’s role

How formulaic would THAT be…  Just like every stupid action flick ever seen.  

Sigler is so far beyond that…  Pookie has a role to play…  at least in the sequel… 

Pookie will live for now because he has to sire at least two children(or adopt) so that the Rookie Quantum Reality line will stay cohesive. Sigler Godd can and does what ever he chooses to do. But if enough of Pookie’s fictional family and factual friends *hint hint FANS*comes to his rescue in their possible past to Sigler Godd’s current Quantum Reality nexus point, they could Black Mail the FDO*rtm* with pictures of Him in His Pink Tutu while recording said episodes to keep MOST of the Time Line together. Any volunteers? I will*fictionally* die for Pookie. Anyone else? The Line starts here…

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Daniel Britton

After Chief Zo(?) is killed, Sean Robinson double-crossed by Rex(doesn’t trust him) and Brian becomes Savior’s apprentice, Pookie will be the link within the Police Dept to protect the Saviors. Pookie is the glue and without him this is just another good story versus the greatness that we all see so clearly! 

"Saviors 2 Nocturnals Many", "Nocturnally Yours" or whatever the sequel will be called MUST come before the end of 2009!

Thanks for all of your sick mind and the discipline to share it with the world!

DB 

Profile photo of Jesse Simonin

Sigler planned to kill the cop long ago, but for some reason he liked the Rainman and kept him about for a while.  He is sooo toast.  First born kills him, Brian goes ape and takes up Saviour’s role (ironic since he is one of Marie’s children like Rex, seriously his Dad was a bum once upon a time by his beer at breakfast and the loss of his wife – a la Aggie). 

Bottom line, he knocked up a woman in Chicago and followed her and child to SF.  I’m voting for Mr. Biz-nasss in November!!!

Life’s a bitch, wear a helmet!

Profile photo of Wiley Book

Pookie reminds me too much of another certain main character’s certain wise-cracking friend for me to feel very confident that he will survive on sheer force of personality.

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

One can only hope. Me especially. I absolutely detest Biz-nass with such a passion. 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Profile photo of jonathan lundberry

but for the maintaining of the name he needs to not die.  Because I would hate to see a cheesy well to maintain what I have said I must come up with some reason for it happening type of thing with the naming of the offspring.  Unless I am misteken Pookie isn’t married therefore the kid wouldn’t have his name.

I’ve heard Pookie referred to as a lot of things here.  Sidekick being one of them.  Pookie isn’t a side kick, he’s the other half of a coin. A team.  He brings what others are lacking.  I’ve also heard him referred to as tough.  Not really, his skills lie in the social arena more.  An army of others who love him would jump in the way and die before he does.  Everybody loves the pooks in Nocturnal.  As for the junkies.    Some love him and some hate him.  But you gotta admit he’s a strong character and I for one hope Scott keeps him around as he continuously surprises me and keeps the comedic aspect of the story rolling.   

That’s all there is too it…   

Who says he has been told he was a father?

Profile photo of jonathan lundberry

as of yet pookie has no kids think about what sigler said in the call in episode after episode three Pookie is the great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather of the Pookie Chang in the Rookie.

From what Scott said at the reading in SF, things don’t look good for Pookie

(facebook fans of Pookie)http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12495926026

Save Pookie, or MOST of Pookie. a sacrafice of some bodypart in the course of taking down the evil ones. Or maybe they let him live, if they WIN and take over, and cut off something to remind him who’s Boss.

Profile photo of JT Manis

I bet he’s going to die…

Profile photo of A. Blank

Ooh… Maybe he should live, but lose his left thumb and as a replacement they have to sew on his big toe in the stumps place!
    Or an ear. Ears are gruesome to hack (or bite) off!
    Both ears…
    -A.
    Prove it.

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

Yes, I know exactly what you mean and can’t quite put my finger on the word either. If I work it out though I shall post it :-)

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

pookies too tough to go quietly or easily
    he is most likely to survive an attack by shear stubborness, but then would he not be viewed as a protector of the “king”??
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

I Don’t Want Pookie To Die…unless it is needed to save his family.
    The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Alex Langley

I think they should take Biznazz’s voice box, stab him a couple times, and let him lie in a dark, empty, room until he bleeds out.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of Kristina Chalke

I also love pookie. Stay alive pookie

Profile photo of Scott Poyer

i’m on the ‘let pookie live’ bandwagon. good character, seems like the kind of guy you’d wanna get a beer with.

when pookie gets it, he WILL take a few out with him
    or like perry, he will survive by shear force of will
    The Math god

Profile photo of A. Blank

That Pookie will die.
    It’s a given.
    But not for awhile.
    And when he goes…
    He’s gonna go with a bang, he’s gonna leave a mark on the thing that gets him. Lots and lots of blood.
    Oh yes, Pookie’s gonna die well!
    -A.

Prove it.

Pookie is so my friend. I want him to live but always surprising you can live through.

Profile photo of Kirk Bastek

I was just thinking this while I listened Do not kill Pookie.

“Shakespeare said pretty well everything, and what he left out, James Joyce, with a little nudge from myself, put in.” Brendan Behan

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

I’d love to have Scott to fuck with the voicebox and hear Biznazz sound like a complete pussy.

But Pookie is annoying me now. He’s too… Not naive…not perfect.. I don’t know the word for it but he’s that. Whatever that is. You know?

Yeah, Biznass and Pookie in a double hit! That would be sweet. Have to admit I kind of like Biznass but I figure his death is worth a bucket of popcorn for the comedy value of it. haha. You know it would be classic with the tourettes voice-box combo! I’d laugh that’s for sure :-)

Profile photo of David Jacobs

Pookie will either bite it or be the last one standing. I like Pookie, so if he does get it I hope he gets it real good. You’re in a Sigler novel Pookie, watch your balls.

NO! Pookie must die!

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

That is an awesome idea…

I agree, he bugs me too.

Ayn Rand

i’d join ya

so would the voices
    The Math god

Profile photo of Maia W

Okay, I love the method of death – bitch slapped with your own arm & hand is revenge of a new level – but I still want Pookie to stay around at least for now.

Now if Biznass we’re to go out this way, I think I could sit down with some popcorn and listen to that shit a few times over!

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

Profile photo of JT Manis

bitch slapped to death with his own hand: GENIUS!

No way, I want him to have his arm torn off and then get bitch slapped to death with his own hand (speaking of, why hasn’t Sigler killed anyone like that, seriously, consider the humiliation of that one?).

Pookie is like the side-kick, and they’re expendable!

Profile photo of Brian Hunt

That Pookies actually the savior and Brians one of Marie’s children?

Can an almighty god lie? its more like he re-writes reality to suit his needs

You might be right…after all the “children” will want to shut BIZ-Nass’s pie hole

LMAO
    The Math god

Save Pookie, he is part of that great team, Like Tango and Cash, Starsky and Hutch, Ren and Stempy………Save Pookie, Pookie Pookie !!

Profile photo of Mike Dowell

I’m sure Mr Biz-nass will go before Pookie. I can invision that being a way cool slaying. Imagine all that he would have to say while being eaten, while blood us bubbling up out of his trache hole. Hopefully he has a hand free so that he can reach it to talk, other wise it will just have to be his thoughs that we hear. Do you think they would have the mechanical sound too?

Where is that quote from? I like it.

He bugs me. I can’t help it, just makes me want to see him get slaughtered in a really vicious Sigler style death. That said I reckon there’s no way he’s going down much before the end, one of those surprise slaughters like some of the ones in Earthcore.

We all realize that in the sigler world, any character can get whacked at any time… If he has to go. I’ll miss him… But for God’s sake siggie, make it count… simply getting eaten just ain’t good enough for the pookster… better yet, don’t whack him at all. He’s the link to Mr. Biz-nass too… couldn’t imagine brian visiting that cheeky bastard without pookie… Bottom line is, if pookie goes, take Mr. Biz-nass (sh*t c*nt f*ck drippy c*ck drippy c*ck) with him!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Bash his f***ing head in Scott!

Profile photo of Kevin Wagner

Who needs a smart-ass Columbo who can remember EVERYTHING?
    Staple him to a parking meter, Scott!

–kevin

Profile photo of Grace G.

Seriously, Sigler. Don’t get rid of Pookie. He’s one of those characters that you just can’t wait to hear what he says. He’s one of a kind! ;D

Pookie is such a great character he has to survive to be in other strange stories. Pookie for President……I love saying Pookie ….. Pookie Pookie Pookie.

Profile photo of Steven Boyd

i dont know

Profile photo of Bobby Tingle

But Scott is known to lie to his junkies. And he did just admit to making 2 mistakes. But I do hope Pookie makes it. Cool character.

plus… his sense of humor… is just…. needed
    Yes, I’ma newb, so sue me……

Profile photo of Vaney

I really hop Pookie doesn’t bite it, he’s my favorite character, makes me laugh alot. He’s quite loveable, in his own insulting, cynical kind of way. But with Scott Sigler, you never know will happen, or what to expect, and being the junkies that we are, it’s what we crave for.

Profile photo of Maia W

I really hope not. The character of Pookie is really growing on me and he is the calming force that Brian really needs right now. I can’t remember if there’s been any mention of his personal life other than the mention of a woman he was in bed with when Brian called him after a dream late one night. So there is technically a possibility that he’s already got a pup in the makin’.

He’s been such an well-loved character, thanks to his uncanny people skills, I wonder if that isn’t a death knell for good ol’ Pooks?!?

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

i forgot that………………..
    The Math god

Scott already said the pookie is definetely the ancestor of the great Pookie Chang from the Rookie. So he has to at least get some chick pregnant first, he may have already done so but it hasn’t come up in the story. Other than that I won’t be surprised at all when he bites it, accually he won’t be doing the biting, or the chewing or crunching. and if he is what is keeping Brian from going crazy then he totally has to go, so Brian can loose it completely Magnus style…. yeah…..

you wont. You’ll need your fixes.
    Do you not want scotty to rule the world?

Profile photo of Alex Sipiere

i swear to god if that shiney bald evil head kills pookie ill god damn stopeveryone i know listening to you podcast.

“What do you mean there’s nothing i can do, you mean im hooked on Scott Sigler’s podcast novels… im… a junkie…”- me

Profile photo of Paula Hanson

I really like him and hope he sticks around. I agree that he is too central to the plot and action!! Keep Pookie alive!!

like LAD said, pookie is the only one who has managed to stop brian going all psycho. It’s too soon for us to see brian without any constraints. We don’t want this baby to jump the shark.
    And making brian wait longer before he can dig in to the massacre just makes him so much more frustrated. He’ll like explode inside when he gets to do it.

Profile photo of tony brown

I don’t think so, at least not for a while anyway, but you can never be sure with Siggy. However, if he does die, it would take away Brian’s biggest support. Could be interesting.

i hope not
    Pookie is one in a life time character
    to kill him off would lessen any sequel
    like MIB II without the jones character
    just wouldn’t work
    too central to plot lines and action
    The Math god

You think that pookie is gonna end up bein’ lunch for the in-bred XZ’s?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.