This topic contains 29 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 4 years, 7 months ago.

Do you have a Tattoo based on one of Scott's stories (or another author's)?

• Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

But I’ve been thinking about getting (a small) one, just to have one and know what it’s like. Not sure what I would get, but something from a Sigler story does sound pretty awesome.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

I don’t know that sounds awefully contagious to me.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

a tatoo of a blue triangle on my brain.

Yeah, I was REALLY drunk that night ;)

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

i started to have the cover from the book armor by john steakley put on my back. i went with the frist cover art work. the one with felix about to smash the aint like thing. got as far as having the felix put on. then life got in the way. bills :)

but one day ill get it done.

i have 2 robotech tats from robotech art 1

to come up with some sinister tat. Until then, don’t go crazy and get your limited edition tattooed on your bod. Seriously…dooooon’t doooo iiiiiiit…

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

this is on this person’s back and not on their forehead!

After all, it’s a novel. A graphic novel, but a novel nonetheless. And the earlier refs to Gunslinger…it’s being released as a graphic novel now too. It’s gotta count.

Shadygirl is thinking of getting a tat with the pistol entwined with the rose and thorns. As for me…

I considered getting the very same symbol tattooed when I got my last ink about 2 years ago. I ended up getting a dragon instead.

I had a thought though – you’ve seen people with jewlery surgically implanted beneath their skin? I think it would be pretty cool to have a triangle implant, and then over that one of the Triangles from Infected.

Anyone have that done?

Now, I really want to get a Dark Tower/Gunslinger tattoo, so I starting searching pics for ideas.  Looks like someone else had the same idea as you, WildSeven…

tatto.jpg picture by jcarbonaro

I’ve seen some cool Eld Sigul tatoos, and I think it would be cool to get "Unfound" in the characters as represented above the door.  Of course, people would constantly ask you "Is that elvish?"  :-)

"You’re gonna lose some crockery, Sai."    Laughing

Another good one could be "go then. there are other worlds than these". Get your depressing jam on :)

Captain Picard: Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge.

Mal: Well lady, I must say……you’re my kinda stupid  UFS

LOL!

‘Water for your crops’ w/ calvin peeing with a cowboy hat on.

Jason (Jayguana)

Festina Lente

And before i hear anything about the movies or what not I got the tattoo 16 years ago. Long before everyone knew about the x-men.

As for the Gunslinger Tattoo I always thought 2 pistols with the words ‘The Last of the line of Eld’ around it.

Jason (Jayguana)

Festina Lente

I’ve wanted to get a Gunslinger-based tat for ever, but I just can’t decide what I want.

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

Looking into getting the Crimson King’s eye. Giant red eye with all dripping blood

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/a/8/3/a836a8ddb1dccc52cea03657ae29504f.jpg

Captain Picard: Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge.

Mal: Well lady, I must say……you’re my kinda stupid  UFS

I did have the Led Zeppelin angel,

I have thought about including a triangle into my piece, they are slowly becoming one tattoo.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Get them where no one can see it. That way if you need to prove yourself to someone that does know you you can whip it out! 

Jason (Jayguana)

Festina Lente

I hope it’s not too late to submit a tattoo.  I just sent this one in.  It’s the script from the One Ring from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

[flickr-photo:id=3873173946,size=s]

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2537/3873173946_b06408fc3b.jpg

Kind of a personalized Yin-Yang with Linsner’s Dawn/Death mythology

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

"All images must include the name (or pseudonym) of the tattoo bearer, city and state or country, and a transcription of the text itself, along with its source. For portraits or illustrations, please include the name of the author or book on which it’s based. We’d also like to read a few words about the tattoo’s meaning to you — why you chose it, when you first read that poem or book, or how its meaning has evolved over time. How much (or how little) you choose to say about your tattoo is up to you, but a paragraph or two should do the trick."

Please send clear digital images of the highest print quality possible to tattoolit@gmail.com.

AND

"The editors specify that those sending in submissions include multiple ways of contacting them and that tattoo images of at least 1500 by 1200 pixels (a minimum 300 dpi at 5 inches wide) should be attached. Text should be included in the, um, body of the e-mail. "

I went to send mine in and they weren’t hi enough res. Going to have to re-shoot them today. Figured I’d post this in the hope that I would save someone else the aggravation I suffered this evening. 

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

have a tattoo.  Add to that – it hurts!

[flickr-photo:id=3763066856,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

It BURNS!!

Same username as here

Excellent idea. 

**UNdead/GirlCo – We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

I have been mulling over a Krakens logo for sometime now. I mean people get tats of their favorite teams all the time. I had also thought of the symbol used by John Alpha in 7th son. Sorta balance it out so to speak……might just do it.  

*EDIT* Hey wait a minute, TWITTER? I thought you didnt do twitter? How’d you come across this little piece of news? :)

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

No tattoos for me.  I want as few identifying marks as possible for when I have to flee from the triangle-infested authorities. 

"An armed society is a polite society.  Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

~Robert A. Heinlein

JC Hutchiiiiiins posted this link on twitter this morning. They’re looking for any ink that fans have which is based on their favorite author’s fiction to put into a book. So if you’re interested in having your artwork published, go check it out. I’ll be submitting mine.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.