This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Scott Burrus Scott Burrus 2 years, 10 months ago.

Do i wait

I started listening to Earthcore then Nocturnal and Ancestor. All were complete before I started listening. At this point I have caught up and am getting the weekly episodes. I have found real joy in listening to the episodes as they are released. It is also fun to keep track of the other projects Scott is working in real time. I cannot wait until Nocturnal is published.

I bought a Hard Back and i got an e-book copy and i have yet to read a single page of either, i read The Starter before i listened to it(it was great that way) but now i wanna listen to it first before i read it, so the real question is whether to go buy the Audio Book version now so i can listen to it all whenever i want or keep driving myself insane and wait for the weekly episodes and wait for more new content

I bought the e-book and read it, but I still download the podcast every week.

I have recently found the FDO, and enjoy all his work so far ,because i have only just discovered the path of siglerism i have been able to get all the podcasts in one hit so i can listen to all the books uninterupted, now with The All Pro i have to wait week by week. Now the dilema do i wait till all the episodes are out and listen in one go or do i listen every week waiting till sunday to get the new episode

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.