This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mark Wheeler Mark Wheeler 5 years, 11 months ago.

Disturbed

• Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

That being said…Their first cd is really the only one worth listening to. It all went downhill with Believe and just kinda started sounding like everything else from there. The Sickness was great though.

~Do You Know How Many Birthdays There Are In a Year?…….Hundreds….Literally..Hundreds,~

Profile photo of Matt Kriz

theyre starting to suffer from godsmack syndrome in that every song is starting to sound similar.

I’m going to hell because i need a vacation

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

Never heard of them, but previewed them a moment ago.

sound like a band I liked that only did one album and its not on CD. the band was called axe.

Profile photo of Tim Feely

I love their music. So nice and agressive.

Profile photo of Anna Villani

Seen them three times live and they ROCKED each time.  

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

Profile photo of Shiraz Zia

Loved their first album.  After that each CD had it’s hits, but their music all starts to sound the same after a bit.

Maybe it’s the 80’s kid in me but I adore their covers of Tears for Fears – Shout and Genesis – Land of Confusion.

In the immortal words of Socrates "I Drank What?!"

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of Vaney

I like afew of their songs. And I agree, they do have the Dark Overlord written all over them. Perhaps Scott managed to ‘infect’ them into writing those songs somehow. He IS the All Powerful, ya know.

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango
    • *Insert smart-ass comment here*
    Profile photo of Neal Abshire

Just listen to the music, that has our Dark Lord written ALL over it…

Down with the SIGness?

So, anyone else like Disturbed?

Illuminati Neal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.