This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Allen Sale Allen Sale 5 years, 5 months ago.

Director Of Music (aka the Pied Piper of Pain) needs you.

That’s the spirit!Astral Audio Experience

In! By the way i love Alesana as the crypt opener. Im pretty heavly involved in the local music scene where i live so ill talk to a few bands i know and see what i can do about making some of thire stuff "podsafe" because alot of it is really good.

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

Sign the guest book on the site, tell everyone you know who might be interested, and await further instructions. I will update the Call to Action post acordingly with a running tally of who commits to the insanity.Astral Audio Experience

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

Checked the site, and subscribed to the goods!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Sign me up!

Any way to help the Junkie Army. 

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

Awesome. (That’s one.) For anyone else, see my profile for Twitter info. The more people we get, the faster we can hit the ground running.

Astral Audio Experience

Whatever I can do to help, you just let me know.  I’m all yours.  You are following me on twitter too, right?  Just PM or DM me!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

I don’t post often. Indeed, only if you listen to The Krypt do you know that there is an evil presence behind the curtain directing music for the FDO™. I am currently on special assignment and will not be doing much on the turture front unless the green light is given. May 17 looks to be my big splash down date. Now, all junkies who dig what you hear on The Krypt should check out http://www.astralaudio.net since I may have a job for you.

Want to join the Astral Audio Productions division of the Sigler Syndicate and make a difference? Let me know asap. All questions, comments, complaints, and what not can go here. We could always use more people on the production side of things. Have a band that is willing to make a song (or songs) podsafe? Let me know. Also, listen for a special episode coming soon once I can get to work on it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.